Kionna Kellogg

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
Does anyone know anything about where Kionna Kellogg of Ames High is planning to go to college i know she was at the ISU elite camp, will she walk on at ISU or is he recruiting her or does anyone know anything about what her plans are

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
Will she be a senior or junior next year? She still has time to gather a few offers. I hear she has a talented younger sister.

I belive she will be a senior and her sister will be a freshmen, i also heard the younger sister Shaya is pretty talented also that should help out Ames Girls next year

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I wonder in hind-sight, with the transfer of the freshman guards, if Bill would have offered Trisha Nesbitt. Seems like we are not really hurting for scholarships.

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
I wonder in hind-sight, with the transfer of the freshman guards, if Bill would have offered Trisha Nesbitt. Seems like we are not really hurting for scholarships.

She has to better then Yackly but I don't think she's as good as Whitney Williams, I'm sure Bill would have brought out the best off her

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
She has to better then Yackly but I don't think she's as good as Whitney Williams, I'm sure Bill would have brought out the best off her
And the girl from Ireland. It would have been nice to have a freshman guard in this year's class, and even better a home-grown player. It sucks that she had to go to Iowa, it won't be as fun to root against the hawks.

Legend12

May 9, 2008
She played great at camp this weekend...she was one of the ones that turned some heads with her play.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
The older Kellogg, correct Legend? What position would she project to in college? Since you were there, did you hear anything about Greenfield or Stokes? I would imagine your Hawks sit pretty well for Stokes. Thanks for the updates Legend.

Legend12

May 9, 2008
Yes, the older one...she'd prob be a 4, but played against some pretty good 5s this weekend and more then held her won.

I hear Stokes won't be at either state school...heard that her dad said the best thing he ever did was leave home for college and make a new name all for himself and she has taken that to heart.

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
Kellogg dad/mom works for Iowa State, so I am assuming she will more than likely end up at Iowa State. I know she took few unofficial trips to Midwest schools last year (i.e. Michigan State).

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
Kellogg dad/mom works for Iowa State, so I am assuming she will more than likely end up at Iowa State. I know she took few unofficial trips to Midwest schools last year (i.e. Michigan State).

Will she be on scholarship? We can always use a post player it's a plus she's from Ames she knows what ISU bball is all about

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron