props to Jeremy

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
i was getting ****** off reading the hawk threads about jeremy and i wanna say thank you jeremy, for all you do and this site it rocks in my opinion. there are so many different things you can do and talk about and its awesome, i once paid for the other sites and your site rocks.. thank you jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
i was getting pis*** off reading the hawk threads about jeremy and i wanna say thank you jeremy, for all you do and this site it rocks in my opinion. there are so many different things you can do and talk about and its awesome, i once paid for the other sites and your site rocks.. thank you jeremy

I would also like to say thank you to Jeremy
KISSSSSSS AAAAAAA** :wub:
Totally agree! all joking aside... thanks 4 creating this site!

Last edited:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
This is an excellent site. I spend more time here than on the rivals/scout boards (but not more than my Hawkeye board). What that poster did was out of line towards Jeremy.

But, for those of you who are getting torqued about Iowa fans posting about ISU fans.... ahem.

Great site, great work!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Both sites have those that bash the other, its inevitable. Jeremy, this is the best sports website period.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
i was getting pis*** off reading the hawk threads about jeremy and i wanna say thank you jeremy, for all you do and this site it rocks in my opinion. there are so many different things you can do and talk about and its awesome, i once paid for the other sites and your site rocks.. thank you jeremy
He is my hero................really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008

Yes, thank you. I really enjoy your website!

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
I guess I must have missed the thread you are talking about being I've been away from the boards recently. As far as that goes I do try to avoid the silly inflammatory stuff for sake of my sanity anyways. All the same and as I have said many a time, I prefer posting here more than anywhere’s else including the Iowa sites. I use them for info only for the most part.

This is easily the best site on the sports web, and if some foolish Iowa fans were taking pot shots it makes us all look silly.

Chad

Reactions: Angie

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I don't see where all the man-love for Jeremy is coming from. All he did was put together a little site and just so happens people ran with it. :jimlad:

But that thread was still an all-time low, I can't remember anyone on this site taking direction shots at an individual person, it is usually towards a group of people.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
i was getting ****** off reading the hawk threads about jeremy and i wanna say thank you jeremy, for all you do and this site it rocks in my opinion. there are so many different things you can do and talk about and its awesome, i once paid for the other sites and your site rocks.. thank you jeremy

If you really want to help jeremy just make another donation.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Both sites have those that bash the other, its inevitable. Jeremy, this is the best sports website period.

I agree. CycloneFanatic is the best by far. Great job Jeremy and never forget that you don't breed hate here.... people like JWR with no class and an abundance of stupidity breed hate.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I agree. CycloneFanatic is the best by far. Great job Jeremy and never forget that you don't breed hate here.... people like JWR with no class and an abundance of stupidity breed hate.
let's hope that nobody actually allows them to breed :wink:

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:Jeremy:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

No kidding with the :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: for Jeremy.

Did he seriously just wake up one day and decide that he was going to create the best Iowa State board in existence? Then to top that off he decided to make it free for everyone?

Just guessing but I am pretty sure that CF turned out better then he could have imagined.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
No kidding with the :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: for Jeremy.

Did he seriously just wake up one day and decide that he was going to create the best Iowa State board in existence? Then to top that off he decided to make it free for everyone?

Just guessing but I am pretty sure that CF turned out better then he could have imagined.
Or a bigger pain in the ***. Either way, it's cool.