TV show you watch that would give up your man card

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
laulau.jpg
Even if I put mute on, I can tell she's a bumbling idiot and am turned off.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
It's a tie. "Jon and Kate plus 8" or "17 Kids and Counting"..."18 Kids and Growing"..."19 Kids and Another on the Way"..."20 kids and Someone Needs a Vasectomy", WHATEVER it's called, I love me some Duggars.

Cycloin

Feb 5, 2009
Johnston
You're going to need to PM me and let me know what that starred out word it, or whatever.

Or how about save us all that request and type it in backwards? 'Cause I think Geronimus is every type, unless the filtered word is "caring".

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
So, this is terribly un-PC, but I always wonder who's the "man" and who's the "biatch" in a gay relationship. I don't think GC could handle being the biatch with Ellen, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go biatch, even for GC.

But, he could surprise me. The man does carry around plastic gloves, after all...

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
So, this is terribly un-PC, but I always wonder who's the man and who's the biatch in a gay relationship. I don't think GC could handle being the biatch with Ellen, he's obviously all man.

But, he could surprise me. The man does carry around plastic gloves, after all...

I think you're crushin' on GClone....:yes: Could this be the first CF hook-up? (other than Tarheelhawk and DJK)

cycloneryan

May 21, 2006
Des Moines
I don't think that any show with really hot women should be considered a show where you have to turn in your man card. I watch the Kardashians once in a while but that is just for the eye candy. Reggie Bush is a lucky man.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I don't think that any show with really hot women should be considered a show where you have to turn in your man card. I watch the Kardashians once in a while but that is just for the eye candy. Reggie Bush is a lucky man.

Did you just call Reggie Bush "eye candy"? Weird.

egami

May 19, 2009
iowa
I can honestly say I don't have one...if it's not football, or news, I am probably not watching it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron