Was just a shooting in WDM...linked to rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Just reported a shooting at Glen Oaks this evening. Channel 5 reporting it may be linked to the WDM rapist.

Let's hope he is meeting his maker!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I hope he is the person who was shot and not him doing the shooting. I really hope it's not another random act of violence :sad:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Why the hell else would the guy be pulling a gun if it wasn't the rapist or someone close to what's been happening. This is a good thing...

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
First, if this is the rapist, this is very good news. I could not care less if he survives or not.

And he lives in Glen Oaks? I bet everyone had this guy pegged as living anywhere but that kind of area.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
First, if this is the rapist, this is very good news. I could not care less if he survives or not.

And he lives in Glen Oaks? I bet everyone had this guy pegged as living anywhere but that kind of area.

I'm not sure if he was living there... But yeah, I thought the same thing. As I said, if he was pulling a gun on the cops, he was guilty of something.

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA

He was in an apartment, not one of the mansions in the area.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

It would have been a lot more fitting if (assuming he actually is the rapist and everyone isn't going off half-cocked here) he had to sit in jail and be the victim for the next 20 years.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I would much rather have him rotting 6 ft. under than rotting in a jail somewhere Angie.

I don't want to turn this political with my opinions, but I just personally disagree - I'm not a fan of anyone getting killed, no matter how evil they are.

Reactions: ISUboi12 and AIT

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I don't want to turn this political with my opinions, but I just personally disagree - I'm not a fan of anyone getting killed, no matter how evil they are.

He got what he had coming. I'm THRILLED and so is my wife. I'm going to guess you are the minority in your opinion on this matter.

That said, you are entitled to your opinion.

Clone9

Nov 12, 2006
Boston, MA
He got what he had coming. I'm THRILLED and so is my wife. I'm going to guess you are the minority in your opinion on this matter.

That said, you are entitled to your opinion.

The most important thing, if it is the guy, is that he is off the street.

I typically want the guy to get busted rather than killed by the cops or (especially) himself. I think its better for the guy to see justice in the court and then either rot in jail or get executed (a whole different issue, not trying to start a conversation about that). I just really hate it when criminals get to go out on "their own terms". I'm not sure what happened with this guy, but sometimes suicide by police gunfire happens. I especially hate this since it endangers police officers and can have traumatic effects on the officer(s) who have to do the killing.

Reactions: Angie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron