Patterson to opt out of draft

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
Patrick Patterson has decided to withdraw from the nba draft and go back to Kentucky. That gives Kentucky 15 scholarships and you have Meeks who may withdraw and John Wall who is considering Kentucky. Cbs sports reported the patterson decison.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
If Meeks comes back, as everyone kind of assumes, that's a top 5-10 team. If they get Wall, that's a top 3-5 team.

The scholarships, as they always do, will work themselves out.

It's good to see a program that has been solid traditionally pick themselves up, in a way, after a few disappointing seasons. Their coach, however, is a dbag.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
If Meeks comes back, as everyone kind of assumes, that's a top 5-10 team. If they get Wall, that's a top 3-5 team.

The scholarships, as they always do, will work themselves out.

It's good to see a program that has been solid traditionally pick themselves up, in a way, after a few disappointing seasons. Their coach, however, is a dbag.

Whatever.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
I think it creats more interest but what it also does is allows them if boarderline for the NCAA's to get in because of their name and history not what they do that season

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
I think it creats more interest but what it also does is allows them if boarderline for the NCAA's to get in because of their name and history not what they do that season

The same "name and history" that carried them all the way to the NIT last year? I can't imagine where they would have been without that awesome "name and history."

And I don't think we're going to have to worry much about Kentucky being "boarderline" for the tournament any time soon.

Apr 30, 2009
if meeks comes back they are my pick to win the national title especially if Wall commits i mean WOW. #3 point guard (eric bledsoe) #1 power forward (demarcus cousins) #4 center (daniel ortan) #11 shooting guard (jon hood) and darnell dodson a 4 star rectruit not ranked by rivals, throw in jon wall #1 point guard and overall rivals #1 player in the nation and the recruiting class is probably the best i have ever seen. Dont forget with patterson, meeks, liggins and stevenson back these recruits will have an easy time getting things going with these guys back. game would be over. PERIOD.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
They also just got a committ from another point guard so I think that most likely takes them out of the Wall sweepstakes. I don't remember the kids name but I believe that he's ranked as the 13th best pg

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
if meeks comes back they are my pick to win the national title especially if Wall commits i mean WOW. #3 point guard (eric bledsoe) #1 power forward (demarcus cousins) #4 center (daniel ortan) #11 shooting guard (jon hood) and darnell dodson a 4 star rectruit not ranked by rivals, throw in jon wall #1 point guard and overall rivals #1 player in the nation and the recruiting class is probably the best i have ever seen. Dont forget with patterson, meeks, liggins and stevenson back these recruits will have an easy time getting things going with these guys back. game would be over. PERIOD.

? they were bad enough to fire their coach and now they are going to win the whole thing? Please.

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
? they were bad enough to fire their coach and now they are going to win the whole thing? Please.

Doubtful. We'll see how Cal does with some real competition. Although he will have the players to compete but his repeated 30 win seasons with just a few losses went out the door. Replace SMU, Rice, Tulsa, ECU etc with Bama, Tenn, FLA, SC, Vandy etc.

Apr 30, 2009

heres the thing IF iowa state got that recruiting class (even with mac as a coach) with brackins coming back i would right there put us in the top 5-10 teams in the nation. cousins teaming up with brackins would be unstoppable. patterson and cousins is just the same. coach cal loves to run but at the same time loves hard nosed defense they are my pick to go all the way even with out Wall. coach cal is a great coach and basketball is way easier to teach their "system" than say football is. ncaa championship matchup mark it down....
Kansas vs. Kentucky that would be a hell of a matchup

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
I have a feeling that Kentucky maybe ranked very high to start the year struggle a little but come back and be a legit tourne team next year.

Help Support Us

Become a patron