CNNSI's 2010 Early Mock Draft

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
I am surprised that Tebow is the 2nd QB and 13th overall. I don't see him as a good NFL quarterback.

warsend

Mar 22, 2009
Iowa
I thought this was an NBA thread, oh well.

WTF is Bo Williams at? He's at least 1st round material:jimlad:

illinoiscyclone

Jan 30, 2008
Wisconsin
I will be pissed if Touchdown Rejus gets drafted nine next year. 1st because he should stay for his senior year and also because he has not played as well as he could lately.

Now if he plays like we all know he can, he could be competin with dez bryant for next years biletnikoff award. COMPETIN', WORKIN'...LOVIN' IT as the Zooker would say.

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
I will be pissed if Touchdown Rejus gets drafted nine next year. 1st because he should stay for his senior year and also because he has not played as well as he could lately.

Now if he plays like we all know he can, he could be competin with dez bryant for next years biletnikoff award. COMPETIN', WORKIN'...LOVIN' IT as the Zooker would say.

I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me that IllinoisCyclone made you an Illini fan as well, but it sure didn’t. I’m not that big a Benn fan. Don’t misinterpret that as a “I hate “Illinois†thing†(for the record I am not a huge Illinois f-ball fan) but I just don’t see the superstar some have seen in Benn. I certainly wouldn’t pt him in Bryants category, but a lot came happen from now to then. I wouldn’t have put Bryant in Adarius Bowman‘s category a couple season ago and he fell of the edge of the world. Someone will show up from no where and I personally like Eric Decker from Minne.

As far as Benn goes some of his problems may just be “The†Juice. IMO Juice Williams is one of the poorest BCS QB’s out there. Eddie Williams would make that team much better as far as I’m concerned. AB is very physical and although I seriously don’t see him as fast as some think I will concede he looks like a tailor made NFL wide receiver body and physicality wise. Which again is waaaayyyyy more important than running a 4.4 Forty.

Honestly I like Cumberland as much as Benn, though I don’t know where he plays in the NFL??!?!?!

Chad

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
McCoy should get picked before Tebow....honestly, I didn't think scouts would be interested in Tebow for qb...more like te like someone else said.

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
McCoy should get picked before Tebow....honestly, I didn't think scouts would be interested in Tebow for qb...more like te like someone else said.

I’m beginning to think NO QB should be drafted in the 1st round. O-linemen, D-linemen, CB’s and the super star Lbers and WR’S maybe. It seems to me that you can get fantastic Rbers in the later rounds and so many of these 1st round QB’s have issues.

And quite frankly though I agree with your premise, I think they are enamored with his attitude and we can hate UF all we want but the kid is an absolute winner.

Chad

siouxcyty

Apr 17, 2006
Sioux City, IA
I’m beginning to think NO QB should be drafted in the 1st round. O-linemen, D-linemen, CB’s and the super star Lbers and WR’S maybe. It seems to me that you can get fantastic Rbers in the later rounds and so many of these 1st round QB’s have issues.

And quite frankly though I agree with your premise, I think they are enamored with his attitude and we can hate UF all we want but the kid is an absolute winner.

Chad

Heard on the radio that the average draft spot for the starting qb's in the NFL is somewhere in the 3rd round.