Bulls vs Celtics

Drewsch

Jan 17, 2009
Ames
In 2007, the Chicago Bulls knocked out the Heat the year after they won the championship... just sayin

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
The two games have been very close so far, and with the series shifting to Chicago for the next two games, the Bulls have a very good chance of returning to Boston up 3-1!

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
The odds are probably still against them, but the Bulls are in great shape. They gave Boston everything they could handle up there, and did so with some questionable officiating. That's to be expected, I guess. Rondo's ankle could be a big deal.

Drewsch

Jan 17, 2009
Ames
I still think if Boston loses another game, KG might play. I think he can play and he has to if they want to win.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I don't see why the Bulls shouldn't win. Boston's missing their biggest presence on the inside, and Rondo even with a tweak hurts their offense.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
The Bulls would be up 2-0 right now if they would have just rebounded a little last night. I am also pretty tired of Del Negro not leaving a time out for the end of the game. Thats happened in both games so far and its pretty annoying, especially when you have 2 seconds left. Thats plenty of time for BG to get open and drain a 3.

illinoiscyclone

Jan 30, 2008
Wisconsin
The Bulls would be up 2-0 right now if they would have just rebounded a little last night. I am also pretty tired of Del Negro not leaving a time out for the end of the game. Thats happened in both games so far and its pretty annoying, especially when you have 2 seconds left. Thats plenty of time for BG to get open and drain a 3.

Vinny D is in over his head a bit... but hes at least improved from the beginning of the season

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I don't see why the Bulls shouldn't win. Boston's missing their biggest presence on the inside, and Rondo even with a tweak hurts their offense.

oh comeon ... Boston is the defending champ #1 seed. Chicago is an Eastern conference alsoran.

It would be huge.

NBA quiz: How many times has an 8 seed advanced and what was the first team to do it?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm tired of them showing KG with a scowl while dressed in a suit. I'm a fan of his but he looks like a freaking idiot.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
oh comeon ... Boston is the defending champ #1 seed. Chicago is an Eastern conference alsoran.

It would be huge.

NBA quiz: How many times has an 8 seed advanced and what was the first team to do it?

Boston is the 2 seed, not the 1. If the Bulls didn't blow it in the last game of the year, they would be a 6 seed. They're a better team than their seeding because of the trade they made. With KG out, this would hardly be a monumental upset.

I believe it has happened twice, with the first time being the Nuggets over the 1 seed Sonics. Don't know the year, but Mutumbo was on Denver.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
The Bulls really need to take the next two games in Chicago. I really wish they had somebody who could guard Ray Allen. Thabo Sefalosha was that guy but he's gone.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
The Bulls really need to take the next two games in Chicago. I really wish they had somebody who could guard Ray Allen. Thabo Sefalosha was that guy but he's gone.

The problem is Ben Gordon can't guard anyone. Hopefully Paxson doesn't make the mistake of giving him big time money.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Yeah, when they beat the Mavs. That time and Denver over Seattle are the only two I remember.

You're getting close.

First time was Nuggets over Seattle in 1994.

That was "skinny" Shawn Kemp and a young Gary Payton.

Golden State did beat the Mavs as an 8 in 2007.

1 more.

Last edited:

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I hate to say it but, after watching the first 2 games I think that the chi bulls are gonna win this series......

The Celtics look old and tired and the Bulls look young and extremely energetic...

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!!:cool:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron