Cael is gone. Channel 13 confirms.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Grab a beer and forget about him. There are other guys out there who can coach, lets go get one of them.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
a_kick_in_the_nuts.jpg

Hassel13

Jan 12, 2009
West Des Moines
This looks to be a rare case where it is really not about the money. He is heading to Penn state because he feels he can have more long term success there.

He plans on trying to take all his wrestlers with him.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
This looks to be a rare case where it is really not about the money. He is heading to Penn state because he feels he can have more long term success there.

so its the classic "WAIT! I'm going to come back......and kick you in the nuts again while I not only leave but take my wrestlers."

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

It's a shame we can screw him back and not release the wrestlers. :sad:

This also leads me to believe he questions his abilities as a coach. Any good coach will think they can win anywhere. I think he's scared of Brands beating his *** every year and being second fiddle in Iowa. Now he can still get his *** kicked by Brands, but he'll be the hottest commodity in Pennsylvania.

agcy68

Feb 9, 2007
Iowa

If this is true, I wonder if Mr. Miller thinks it is OK. Again, have team, will traval, and hire out to the highest bidder. Seems to be a recurring theme in this sport. I said it sucked when uofi did it and it sucks more now that Cael has, apparently, followed the same line of thinking.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA

So...confirmation he is a dooshberry.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
He can't have long term success here, but he's talking all the wrestlers with him?

Go **** yourself.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Wow, if that's the case I hope some VEISHA kids egg his house before he moves out.