What would you do?

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
A friend and I who are Cyclone fans and go to the football games were talking and both decided to make a pact that if the Iowa State Cyclones won a national championship in football that we would both go get tattoos of the ISU logo with some kind of commemoration to the nat'l champ. I already have one tat, but he doesn't have any and I was just wondering what everyone else would do (and how crazy) if ISU won a nat'l championship?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
It would probably look something like this...

ISU down 2 with :03 to play. Shaggy is lining up for a 35 yard field goal from the right hash to win the game.

*sphincter is tight*

The kick is up...it's long enough...headed for the left upright. It clanks off the upright! Wait...it falls...hits the cross bar! And...it's...... GOOD!

*passes out*

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I was just wondering what everyone else would do (and how crazy) if ISU won a nat'l championship?

I would do about anything.

A couple of friends and I have said that if ISU would make the national championship in football (or basketball for that matter), we would pay near anything to watch the game live.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I would do about anything.

A couple of friends and I have said that if ISU would make the national championship in football (or basketball for that matter), we would pay near anything to watch the game live.

oh, NO DOUBT...if ISU was in the nat'l championship, there is nothing in the world outside of a pregnant wife or something that would keep me from being there. (and even so, i could ask someone to videotape the moment for me...the pregnancy i mean :biggrin9gp: )

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You don't want a videotape of that-unless you want to show your kids how they damaged your playground :biggrin9gp:

j

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
oh, NO DOUBT...if ISU was in the nat'l championship, there is nothing in the world outside of a pregnant wife or something that would keep me from being there. (and even so, i could ask someone to videotape the moment for me...the pregnancy i mean :biggrin9gp: )

Why wouldn't you just do like me, and make her have a C-section prior to the game? :wink0st: And if she doesn't consent to that, do it yourself while she's sleeping...

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Why wouldn't you just do like me, and make her have a C-section prior to the game? :wink0st: And if she doesn't consent to that, do it yourself while she's sleeping...

bahahahahahahaha...(waits for somebody to top this with a "1000 dead babies joke")

(hopes his wife that is 7 months pregnant doesn't figure out what he is laughing at so hard) :sorry8bj:

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
I think we needed a riot when the effin UNLV rebels started shouting Rebels and danced on our logo... i dont know about you guys, but i sure as hell was about to jump the wall

spanny

Jun 17, 2006
Grimes
When it happens the mrs will have to deal with me traveling all through the night ready to by drinks for anyone when I get there, and tats would definitly be inked up! The real question becomes what logo gets tatted? I am giddy just thinking about it. It is better to be quiet and have everyone think you are an idiot, than to type something dumb on a website and prove to everyone that you are ty cobb

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
I am sure it would be great being at the game to see it. But, I think I would almost rather be in ames watching it. The celebration there would be much bigger.

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
IF and when that happens, because it WILL....I am going to be there at whatever insane cost that it would be. Football and basketball.

thrillcat

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Veisha would look like nothing compared to the riot that would engulf Welch after the game.

What are you, an Ames cop? They're the only people I've met that calls a large group of drunk people a riot.

Then they tear gas 'em, beat them up, and make them violent.

And, by the way, that large group of drunk people wouldn't have been so large, had the cops not closed down ever bar at midnight, forcing them onto the street.

Anyway, I've already got the tattoo (minus the National Champs bit). Maybe I'll tattoo a heart with Chizik's name on it.:wink0st: