New Profile Posts

1. TruClone
    TruClone Clonehomer
    So are you saying 78 positive cases or 78 deaths from 30,000 in attendance? I don't want to derail the actual thread. Just wanting clarification on what you are saying.

Thanks,
    TruClone
    1. Clonehomer
      Clonehomer
      78 deaths assuming the 0.28% number they posted held true and everyone were exposed (which is the extreme example).
      May 26, 2020 at 7:55 PM
    2. TruClone
      TruClone
      That would definitely be very extreme. The population of Iowa is 3.155 million, so if you used that same figure the death total would be 8,203. We are nowhere near that kind of number. As of yesterday the death total was 461, so if we applied the number of deaths to the population the number for 30,000 would be 4.38 deaths.
      May 27, 2020 at 8:44 AM
  2. KezClone
    KezClone CloneGuy8
    Thanks for the meat thermometer link and recommendation! I needed to buy a new one after forgetting mine out in rain.
    1. CloneGuy8
      CloneGuy8
      No problem! I really like the one I linked.
      May 25, 2020 at 6:20 PM
  3. BWRhasnoAC
    BWRhasnoAC
    Permatriggered
  4. CyberJJJ
    CyberJJJ LindenCy
    Did you live in Linden? I was on Fulmer
    1. LindenCy
      LindenCy
      Yup, I was on Merrill.
      May 12, 2020
  5. mitten1975
    mitten1975 diaclone
    I was wondering if you would take up a topic for me, since any topic relating to religion that I put up gets erased. It is a Christian manifesto written in a Reagan Bible which has all the issues of the Christian right.
    1. diaclone
      diaclone
      Sure. just send me the info. I think i've seen that somewhere before.....
      May 12, 2020
  6. jsb
  7. CycloneVet
    CycloneVet bawbie
    You were one of the worst posters as far as politics goes in that thread
    1. WhoISthis likes this.
    2. bawbie
      bawbie
      Please follow the rules as laid out by the moderators. If you wish to discuss the topic further, please use the thread in the Politics forum
      May 8, 2020
  8. clones8232
    clones8232 dmdom
    04-05 still for sale?
  9. clones8232
    clones8232 CrowWingCyclone
    Do you still have the Georges jersey?
  10. CycloneVet
    CycloneVet bawbie
    Why are my posts getting deleted, they are no more political than yours?
    1. bawbie
      bawbie
      I'm not sure which posts you are referring to. I removed a number of back-and-forth posts regarding the governor's election in 2022. If you quoted a deleted post, your post would be removed as well
      May 6, 2020
  11. oldman
    oldman CoKane
    You missed me. Post #28 in the sign-up thread. No biggie, have fun.
    1. CoKane
      CoKane
      Sorry man, I'll sneak you in
      May 5, 2020
  12. Ms3r4ISU
    Ms3r4ISU SCyclone
    Thanks for the WaPo link. I can see most everything on my phone, but on computer it keeps telling me I need to subscribe. I've gotten headline messages from them for a long time, and of course, now all the coronavirus stuff is free anyway.
  13. SCyclone
    SCyclone Ms3r4ISU
  14. Drew0311
    Drew0311 SpokaneCY
    I just know the booster that ponied up for it. I don’t know the dollar amount that changed hands or exactly how it was done but I do know miney was floated and I know by who. He is no longer alive but it happened. Btw does anyone really think a kid from Mississippi who was a McDonald’s all American would just commit to Iowa State over Duke, Kentucky, and snotty Carolina?
  15. GetAwesome
  16. CyCrazy
    CyCrazy ChrisMWilliams
    Hey can you reset my password, new computer i cant frigging remmeber. And the email it would send to doesnt exsist anymore, lol.
  17. candg4ever
    candg4ever motorcy90
    Thanks for the info. I've thought about an exterior antennae in the past, but didn't know if they were viable around here.

Stay safe and thanks again!!
  18. Hayes30
    Hayes30 cyclone4L
    Hey man I noticed Jermaine Hamilton-Jordan's Twitter is very pro Iowa State. He even seemed to be pushing Jaylin Noel to Iowa State. What's the deal with him? Is he close to a commitment? Or is he even a take right now with 3 other LB's on the board?
    1. cyclone4L
      cyclone4L
      I would say ISU would be considered in his "Top 3", but the clear favorite is Arkansas
      Apr 25, 2020
  19. enisthemenace
    enisthemenace Cyclonepride
    How do i do the “spoiler” thing on mobile? I want to post a message, but want to have part of it under a spoiler cover.
    1. Cyclonepride
      Cyclonepride
      Sorry for the delay. I think there's a symbol on the menu bar for it, but I don't have CF on mobile any more, so I'm not sure which one it is.
      Apr 25, 2020
  20. CycloneVet
    CycloneVet Cyclonepride
    Why don’t ban alarson he adds nothing to the convo