New Profile Posts

1. becrisgreg
    becrisgreg cyflier
    Mark heard about Autumn from my mom and your brother. Sending best wishes and prayers from Omaha. Chris
  2. kirk89gt
    kirk89gt SerenityNow
    If you are looking for four all together to the UI game, I have four for sale. Section 229 row 11 (2&3) and row 12 (3&4). They are back to back. Let me know if you are interested.
  3. 4theCYcle
    4theCYcle kirk89gt
    I'd be interested in taking the TCU tickets off your hands if you have them, for the $30.
  4. Cymon
    Cymon cdface
    Nice avatar. I tailgate with Jim Doran's sons, Jimmy and Lant.
  5. tcrowell
  6. Cyhops
    Cyhops ChrisMWilliams
    Chris, any word on a watch party in Myrtle Beach for Saturday? I would vote for in or near the ocean. RipTydz is new and has a lot of space on 3 levels.
  7. mitten1975
    mitten1975 CNECloneFan
    You are welcome to tell me I am dumb on here, because I don't really take it very seriously. If I were smart, I might. We all have our weak points.
    1. CNECloneFan
      CNECloneFan
      That was a joke mitten. I would never call you dumb. Now a pinko commie Democrat, we’ll sure. But certainly not dumb. I miss my jimlad and other pirates
      Nov 17, 2017 at 2:12 PM
      mitten1975 likes this.
    2. mitten1975
      mitten1975
      I just answered that way to note that he was changing the subject, and so the thought police would erase it. I knew you were joking. I wish I were not dumb, but my wife has convinced me otherwise.
      Nov 17, 2017 at 2:32 PM
  8. CycoCyclone
    CycoCyclone isufbcurt
    I know you said you don't want a company, but I'd recommend The Cleaning Authority. Joe, the owner, came and did the walkthrough/estimate with us.
    1. isufbcurt
      isufbcurt
      Thanks I will look into them.
      Nov 16, 2017 at 8:29 AM
      CycoCyclone likes this.
  9. Angie
    Angie drlove
    You are AWESOME - I've never heard of TuneIn, but I'm going to sign up now! I get hella sick of just scouring Spotify playlists (especially since I think a lot of them are sponsored by the labels, so you get a lot of the same stuff). And there's definitely nothing in central Iowa for this.

I'm off to sign up now! You made my day! And I love that you also have fabulous music taste!
    1. drlove likes this.
    2. drlove
      drlove
      you really don't have to use the TuneIn app. I just use it in my car. alot. You can just go to the web-site www.wfuv.org
      not sure why i make things difficult.
      Nov 15, 2017
      Angie likes this.
    3. Angie
      Angie
      I make things difficult because it keeps it interesting!

...Aaaand Aimee Mann is on the front page. I'm sold.
      Nov 15, 2017
    4. Angie
      Angie
      So... I have been listening to this all afternoon, as I had meetings all morning. This is fantastic.
      Nov 16, 2017 at 1:55 PM
      drlove likes this.
  10. mjhavlo76
    mjhavlo76
    Cyclone fan, but brutally honest if they will lose.
  11. MDGISU
    MDGISU DreamyCy
    If you still have two tickets available id be interested. My email is mguddall@gmail.com. Thanks.
  12. Cloner007
    Cloner007 DreamyCy
    Interested in 2 tickets for tonight's game if available!
    1. DreamyCy
      DreamyCy
      What's your email?
      Nov 13, 2017
      Cloner007 likes this.
    2. Cloner007
      Cloner007
      weilandc05@gmail.com
      Nov 13, 2017
  13. CNECloneFan
    CNECloneFan bawbie
    Which post of mine in the Alabama Senate race was deleted? I don't recall writing anything that was offensive. Just curious.
  14. Bdub016
    Bdub016 tholder90
    2 tix still available?
    1. tholder90
      tholder90
      No. Everything is sold except the rv parking pass.
      Nov 11, 2017
  15. ForbinsAscynt
    ForbinsAscynt tholder90
    Hey tholder, maybe I'm not looking in the right spot but I am not seeing a pm from you regarding the RV pass. Feel free to text me 6318167987
    Thanks
  16. ahhell
    ahhell BanjoCy
    Cell is 515-473-4259
    1. BanjoCy
      BanjoCy
      sent a text -my # is 5152031927
      Nov 8, 2017
  17. ahhell
    ahhell BanjoCy
    I want them. Am in Des Moines. Let me know
  18. veteran4cy
    veteran4cy CyFan03
    I would like to purchase the rv pass for osu
  19. dukeebear
    dukeebear Cycsk
    Do you still have the tickets?
  20. EnhancedFujita
    EnhancedFujita CYZMIC
    Is the single seat ticket still available? I might know someone that is interested but I've not heard back from a text I sent them.
    1. CYZMIC
      CYZMIC
      Yes, still available. Just let me know. Thanks!
      Nov 6, 2017