• Oklahoma

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Oklahoma State

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
I know this has been a poll before, but its a fun discussion to have. And curious if anyones' minds have changed midway through the season.

I cant help but chuckle watching the K-State offense implode. They may be my least favorite XII team. They are the ISU type school who actually has had nice things at football, in a Texas heavy league. Hubener is making Richardson look like RGIII.

Who is your most hated FOOTBALL team? Not basketball.

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
No way you guys who vote for KU are talking football programs...

Its not like Perry Ellis is strapping on his helmet.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I hate everything associated with Kansas, whether it is their awful football team, tuco, or Gramps Ellis.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
No way you guys who vote for KU are talking football programs...

Its not like Perry Ellis is strapping on his helmet.
I don't like Bill Self, but beyond that my dislike comes from the fans. As a result, it just bleeds together. Least favorite football tam? Kansas Least favorite swimming and diving team? Kansas Least favorite CC team? Kansas. It doesn't matter the sport.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I don't dislike any of them in football, maybe because we aren't competitive. I hate Nebraska football and enjoy this year so far.

I hate KU basketball crooked officiating and KU basketball fans, I don't really hate Self and his players. I hated Roy and his players and still do hate him.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
It used to be **** West Virginia. But Baylor and their ridiculous cockiness along with the rape sure make it a close battle for that spot.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
It used to be **** West Virginia. But Baylor and their ridiculous cockiness along with the rape sure make it a close battle for that spot.

I go nuts about any time a celebration penalty is called. You could call 10-50 of them any game and most games have none, either do away with it completely or call a ton so nobody ever celebrates anything. The way it is now it's just such a random FU to any team that gets one.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I go nuts about any time a celebration penalty is called. You could call 10-50 of them any game and most games have none, either do away with it completely or call a ton so nobody ever celebrates anything. The way it is now it's just such a random FU to any team that gets one.

Pretty much. If anyone deserves them given their behavior though, it's Baylor.

Klonz

Nov 9, 2006
Grimes, IA
Texas - they have ruined everything since the formation of the Big 12 with their greed and puppet commissioner during the first several years of the conference. Even the formation of the Big 12 with the addition of 4 corrupt SWC teams is disappointing.

All that said, most disappointing is that ISU football remains inept. Amazingly we have completed major facility upgrades with hapless football teams. Wonder what we could do with a winning program.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I usually vote against Christians...Columbus was one, heck he was even named after Jesus, and he only brought evil to paradise. I will vote against Texans too if they are Natalie Maines. I kind of feel sorry for them now because Mathew McCounghnehey is wierding me out with his creepy, skinny, old guy sales ads.
But....when it comes down to it....I have to vote against KU basketball and their fans.