Your Favorite Tinder Lines

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Is it as easy to hook up as advertised? If so, I really wish this existed when I was a single man

I'm glad it didn't. There were plenty of nights in college that I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with the bars or a party. But through good old fashioned guts and determination I forced myself to get drunk and hit on girls. And sometimes that hard work would pay off by a semi attractive girl being drunk enough to think I'm semi attractive as well. If Tinder was around back then I would have just been lazy and gone hoggin on line.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm glad it didn't. There were plenty of nights in college that I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with the bars or a party. But through good old fashioned guts and determination I forced myself to get drunk and hit on girls. And sometimes that hard work would pay off by a semi attractive girl being drunk enough to think I'm semi attractive as well. If Tinder was around back then I would have just been lazy and gone hoggin on line.

I just do it while I take a ****... a few minutes a day. If nothing else, it passes the time.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
This seems like a good way to end up with the clap? Yes?

Leidang

Apr 27, 2006
I don't always try to pick up chicks with android apps.... but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
How did I miss this thread?

Bumping it.

Used to think Tinder was extremely stupid. And I didn't want my face on something like that where it could come back to haunt me. Then I had a conversation with a few buddies who've said they've actually met some great people from Tinder. One had a relationship work about 6 months until they got sick of each other. Then one of them showed me this article that actually put together a pretty good argument for Tinder, saying it's great for this generation and dating.

Anyhow, I still think the success rate is unbelievably ******.

Doc, did any of these lines work for you?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
How did I miss this thread?

Bumping it.

Used to think Tinder was extremely stupid. And I didn't want my face on something like that where it could come back to haunt me. Then I had a conversation with a few buddies who've said they've actually met some great people from Tinder. One had a relationship work about 6 months until they got sick of each other. Then one of them showed me this article that actually put together a pretty good argument for Tinder, saying it's great for this generation and dating.

Anyhow, I still think the success rate is unbelievably ******.

Doc, did any of these lines work for you?

"How free are you on a scale of one to America?" worked really well. Plus you can tell if they have at least a semblance of knowledge about the world sometimes.

There's a really funny knock knock joke that I must have gone 0-5 or 0-6 with. It made me laugh every time though.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
il_340x270.572954805_8o8t.jpg

mkcrawford

Mar 20, 2006
Me and some buddies were walking back the dorms from Tazzles or Cy's...or both, one night and we crossed paths with a group of girls heading south on Welch. My buddy yells to one of them, "hey bi&*^, want my junk". Today they are happily married with 3 kids. That seems much easier than this Tinder thing.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I'm married but still had the app for a while on my phone to check it out. I can definitely see where singles today are loving it. I finally had too many matches and figured as a married guy I should delete my profile. Had I been single or just looking for side action it'd definitely get the job done. Mental note....not sure my wife actually deleted her profile now that I think about it. :skeptical:

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
[video=youtube;YkiR1KjIw7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkiR1KjIw7k[/video]

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Put the computer...smart phone...android...IPad...laptop away and actually go out and TALK FACE TO FACE!!!!

Cute sentiment.

Tinder is about semi-anonymous sex. The correct Tinder relationship should go as such:

1. Meet up
2. ****
3. The person that is the guest gets dressed and leaves directly afterwards
4. Never speak to the other person again

It's a beautiful and wonderful system.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Cute sentiment.

Tinder is about semi-anonymous sex. The correct Tinder relationship should go as such:

1. Meet up
2. ****
3. The person that is the guest gets dressed and leaves directly afterwards
4. Never speak to the other person again

It's a beautiful and wonderful system.

I find this, and you, very sad.