Where Can I find?

Discussion in 'Football' started by bringmagicback, Aug 27, 2010.

1. bringmagicback

bringmagicback Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Marketing
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Where can I find a video or MP3 of all of the greatest plays in ISU football history??? I want to play the audio or audio and video during tailgates however am having a hard time. I would just like the radio call of the game all put together in an 8 or so minute track. Can anyone on here do this?

2. JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2008
  3. CloneState1028

CloneState1028 Well-Known Member

4. sdillon500

sdillon500 Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2006
    northern california
    1st Breath After Coma, by Explosions in the Sky. Texas band that's been around for about ten years, they are pretty awesome live. Atmospheric instrumentals. If you like them, also check out Mogwai & Godspeed You Black Emperor.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cc1091

cc1091 Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Architecture
    Minneapolis
    No offense to Shaggy and crew, but I think #2 is a little high for that play.
    Also, certainly Seneca's pass for a first down vs Iowa is worthy.

Good to see video of Seiler's run. That is rare.

WHICH of Troy's runs was that one...there were so many that someone should compile a top ten of those alone.

6. bringmagicback

bringmagicback Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Marketing
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    Ya, Ive seen that video before. I was looking more for Pete Taylor and John Walters as opposed to random tv announcers and w/out a song playing over them. I guess there really isnt much like that out there ad I doubt anybody has them recorded from the radio. Oh well, thanks for the help either way.