TSX picks Minnesota

Discussion in 'Football' started by CyStorm, Dec 27, 2009.

1. StPaulCyclone

StPaulCyclone Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Yes
    Duh!
    If they want to play the "what if" game...

What if ISU had made their kicks and won the KU game?

What if ISU had not coughed the ball up late in the KSU game and let a PAT get blocked?

The Cyclones would be 8-4 and perhaps playing in a up tier bowl. Anyway, that was silly on their part. Oh, and it was 1977 in Lincoln... :no:

2. cyfan15

cyfan15 Active Member

Oct 23, 2006
    The team that is more excited to be there and is better at getting turnovers usually wins these bowl games. Advantage Iowa State in both areas. Iowa State is also the healthier team.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Melvin

Melvin Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Crete, NE
    TSX picks cover the spread 40% of the time, so your $$$ is safe with ISU. They are wrong more often than right.

Is Minny still favored? Someone has got to pick them to win.

4. ripvdub

ripvdub Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Sk-Ankeny
    Covers.com had 6 of its 9 experts picking ISU. Minn is -2.5 in Vegas. I arrive tomorrow in Vegas and can't wait to throw down some ca$h on the cardinal n gold.

5. CyCloned

CyCloned Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Male
    Accountant
    Robins, Iowa
    This will be a very interesting game, no matter who is favored. Neither team should be scared about the accomplishment of the other. I like the Clones because most of my hawk friends think Brewster is an idiot and CPR is a much better coach, despite the years of head coaching experience that Brewster has.