Ticket for tomorrow

Discussion in 'Football' started by Wx4Cy, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Wx4Cy

Wx4Cy Well-Known Member

May 22, 2007
    IT Architect
    West Des Moines
    OK, we've got a dilemma and we need your help.

Our baby-sitter backed out at the last minute and now we need to bring our kids to the game. Problem is we are one ticket short and I need another one to get him in.

Does anyone have a single ticket for tomorrow they want to sell? cyclones.com says there aren't any available.

PM me and we can figure out where to meet and when.

Thanks

2. alarson

alarson Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2006
    Advertising sales
    Ankeny
    fwiw, cyclones.com probably says there arent any available just because its the night before gameday, i would guess there will still be tickets available at the ticket office.

3. Wx4Cy

Wx4Cy Well-Known Member

May 22, 2007
    IT Architect
    West Des Moines
    Good info. Thanks.

4. wartknight

wartknight Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2006
    We have not paid yet to get my four year old into a game. People are always unloading freebies around the stadium and if your kid is sitting on your lap, it doesn't matter where the seat it.

5. acrozier22

acrozier22 Well-Known Member

You can definitely get one from a scalper before the game as well. Bring the kiddos. Tomorrow is going to be a great day.

6. Wx4Cy

Wx4Cy Well-Known Member

May 22, 2007
    IT Architect
    West Des Moines
    that's what we were hoping. we just wanted to get the third one inside then he could sit on our lap where the other 4 tix are.

7. wright4cy

wright4cy Member

Jan 15, 2007
    self employeed
    Boone
    I was over there tonight and they were still selling hillside 10.00 .without hotdog and soda ,but she said they would have them tomorrow too..