Ticket Exchange through Cyclones.com Question

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by bellzisu, Feb 22, 2010.

1. bellzisu

bellzisu Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Agriculture
    Norwalk
    Hey I got tickets from a person through Cyclones.com ticket exchange. I have 2 questions to ask. I cannot log into my account because I typed in the wrong email too many times so...

1. Can you pay for the tickets online to the party transfering them to you??

2. Is there a fee you have to pay to ISU??

Thanks
    Chris

2. st8

st8 Guest

3. are tickets worth paying for at this point?

3. bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
    Agriculture
    Norwalk

Good point... reason for getting tickets... Great price. Section 111 Row 2... Right behind Nebraska's bench.

Best seats I've had since being a student.

4. bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
    Agriculture
    Norwalk
    Bueller.... Bueller.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64]YouTube - Bueller Bueller Bueller[/ame]

5. DevilDog

DevilDog Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Cedar Falls
    I never knew there was a ticket exchange on cyclones.com how do u access it?

6. bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
    Agriculture
    Norwalk

I looked into it... If you are a season ticket holder you can go online to Cyclones.com and under the ticket section you can transfer your tickets to someone else. Not sure if you can pay them online too, or what, but then I'm guessing you can either print your tickets at home, or pick them up at Will Call.

And why do they call it Will Call??? Did someone named Will Call come up with the idea of ticket pickup location??

7. cloneu

cloneu Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Financial Analyst
    Urbandale
    From what I recall reading you have to pay online for them. Not sure if the buyer has to pay a fee, they do take 10% of the purchase price from the seller though. There, I almost half answered your question.

8. bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
    Agriculture
    Norwalk

Hmmmm... sounds about normal. Just hate extra fees they tack on crap. Like the handling fee, facility fee, ticket master fee, etc...

I thought I remember reading that in an email before football season that outlined the ticket transfer. I just couldn't find it.

9. bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
    Agriculture
    Norwalk
    Also.. Would step 3 be. Make her open that box..

10. DevilDog

DevilDog Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Cedar Falls
    Thanks for the info glad to know its there now. U must have bought the only tickets available though nothing left. :sad:

11. bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
    Agriculture
    Norwalk
    Well funny deal. I got an offer to buy tickets from someone my wife knows and they were going to overnight them, but went this route. So it's a learning experience.