This Week's VLOG --- Wanting YOUR Questions

Discussion in 'Football' started by ChrisMWilliams, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ChrisMWilliams

ChrisMWilliams Publisher
    Staff Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Hack Blogger
    Bondurant, Iowa
    Fanatics,

I'd like to involve you all in the site more and more as we approach the next few weeks. I wanted to give you all the opportunity to ask some questions that I'll attempt to answer in this week's VLOG. Go ahead and PM me, e-mail me or reply here with any questions you might have about football or even men's basketball.

2. Clones21

Clones21 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Des Moines
    What do you think needs to be our biggest improvment on offense in the 2009 Mens Basketball season?

3. st8

st8 Guest

status of AA and Arob?

will a large amount of players be dealing with flu like symptoms again come saturday?

and most importantly, who do you think is going to win survivor?? :wideeyed:

4. ISUFan22

ISUFan22 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Male
    Healthcare IT Project Manager
    Denver, CO
    Status of Houston Jones...is he still injured or just behind other guys. If injured, do we expect him to return this season?

5. cmoore_23

cmoore_23 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    national guard
    Ankeny, IA
    What to expect from Texas A&M and Injury report for both basketball teams

6. brother bob

brother bob Active Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Data Processor
    7 Seas of Rhye
    Anything and everything you vlog is great! As far as Cyclone questions go - what do you think of the bowl situation or are you like Coach Rhodes in saying that we need to take care of business one game at a time and worry about the bowls at the end of the season. I for one am with Coach Rhodes, but thought I'd ask this.

Then again on a side note, what kind of guitar is that that you have sitting up against the wall in the background? I play and have always wanted to know...lol Is it on a stand or just sitting up against the wall? I personally only put my guitars on a stand or in their case...lol...sorry to be so silly. Guess I'm still giddy from the big W!

thanks

7. abe2010

abe2010 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Student
    State Center, IA
    As a fellow SW Iowan, I want to know how satifying the win at Nebraska was for you. I know it means a lot to me since I lived within smelling distance of Nebraska for many years.

8. St810s

St810s Active Member

Dec 17, 2008
    West Des Moines
    Update on Benton. Is the injury season-ending or not?

9. ChrisMWilliams

ChrisMWilliams Publisher
    Staff Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Hack Blogger
    Bondurant, Iowa
    Coach Rhoads called it season ending yesterday at the presser. That's all I can officially tell you at this point.

10. Clonefan94

Clonefan94 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Male
    Graphic Designer
    Schaumburg, IL
    How does ISU match up against aTm? What is their biggest strength/weekness? What can ISU do to counteract/attack these?

Sorry if these are lame questions that other people already know. I live in Illinois and all I see is Big 10. I really know nothing of aTm other than they struggled early but just had a big win.

11. l2alphmacchio

l2alphmacchio Member

Jul 10, 2006
    Civil Engineer
    West Des Moines
    Ha, Russell all the way!
    Chris, I would like to know how big of an impact it was for you to make the move from SW Iowa back to Central Iowa. I for one (and pretty sure I can speak for most of CF.com) appreciate the commitment and more involvement you are dedicating. Thanks.

12. 247cy

247cy Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2006
    Spring Hill, KS
    What's the status of Beau Blankenship.

13. 4429 mcc

4429 mcc Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Wall Street
    I heard A-Rob didnt travel with the team. If true, ask him how did watching the game at home make him feel. Who did he watch the game with and his reaction of the outcome of the game. What were his emotions/what did he do not being able to celebrate with teammates until they returned to Ames.

14. l2alphmacchio

l2alphmacchio Member

Jul 10, 2006
    Civil Engineer
    West Des Moines
    • Like Like x 1
  15. swammi

swammi Well-Known Member

May 10, 2009
    Retired
    Apollo Beach, Florida
    I think this website would be enhanced by a Recruiting Forum or a page with recruiting info on it. I would also like to see you add a 2-deep roster and keep it updated. (If this stuff is already available on CF, I apologize.)

16. PGreen ISU '92

PGreen ISU '92 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2008
    Male
    Waukee, IA
    On the Coach's call-in show on KXnO last night Coach Rhoads hinted that Bo Williams may see some playing time this week. Also -- I forgot who it was but somebody actually called in and stated they were behind Coach Rhoads, "one million percent". Jon Walters astutely pointed out that this shattered the mark set just last week by Diamond Dave who was behind Coach Rhoads at the time "5,000%."

17. SuperCy

SuperCy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Superhero. Founding memb
    Smallville/Metropolis
    I think that you respond to our questions using the guitar we see behind you. Be informative and entertaining.

18. Cydkar

Cydkar Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    I think coach was just answering the question about Bo politically correctly.

19. Cycsk

Cycsk Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    What do you think about an Iowa State/Auburn game in the Independence Bowl?

20. Clonedogg

Clonedogg Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I.T.
    CR, IA
    JP said he will probably delay south end project and do some smaller, less expensive upgrades, what r those less expensive upgrades he's considering?