This guy is having a bad week

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GeronimusClone, Dec 8, 2009.

1. drmwevr08

drmwevr08 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    City Planner
    Omaha, NE
    This is one of the swiftest and ugliest falls from grace that I can recall. Eldricks head must be spinning.

2. GeronimusClone

GeronimusClone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Communications
    Des Moines, IA
    I won't call it a complete fall until his game goes to ****.

3. Tre4ISU

Tre4ISU Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    Ya, I doubt he can rebound from this. I just don't see him being able to repair what he has ****ed up. I really don't know if he will even be able to perform on the course anymore. I mean, he was usually the type of guy that could put everything else aside and have a focus just on his game. This may be too much.

Also, I am having a hard time believing the pancake lady. I am way out her league. She is not attractive. I guess she could be a slump buster, but for the most part the rest of the girls are reasonably attractive so I don't know about her.

4. ISUAgronomist

ISUAgronomist Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Ag Research
    Close Enough, IA
    It will get really messy when the sponsers "pull out" :wink:.

• Like Like x 2
  5. GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
    Communications
    Des Moines, IA
    This can't be far away.

6. Clone5

Clone5 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Iowa
  7. GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
    Communications
    Des Moines, IA
    You'll have to ask Earl.

8. aeroclone

aeroclone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Why would they? Tiger sure didn't! :biglaugh:

9. Tre4ISU

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    I really don't think Nike can afford to pull out. I still think he sells more than he hurts because of performance. Nike Golf revolves around Tiger. I just don't see them giving that up.

10. DaddyMac

DaddyMac Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Any further updates on who the person is?

11. GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
    Communications
    Des Moines, IA
    Apparently he did, none of these women are claiming they're knocked up are they?

12. dtclones

dtclones Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Des Moines
    I heard it was Tiger's mother in law, staying with the family during the "tough time".

13. GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
    Communications
    Des Moines, IA
    All I've seen as far as updates is that the person was released from the hospital.

14. Tre4ISU

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    well there are news sources saying his wife left yesterday so it cannot be her or anyone associated with her.:jimlad: No, they haven't said. I am just taking everything in and believing none of it until there is sufficient amount of info that all says the same thing. I just think that right now, Tiger is pretty vulnerable so there are going to be a lot of people attacking him. Right or Wrong that's how it is and I just don't know if everything should be believed right off the bat.

15. DaddyMac

DaddyMac Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Obviously - whomever it is makes for a bad situation.

I really hope it's not his wife who decided she's had enough. Boss told me there was another rumor swirling around that it was someone with an overdose. But that rumor also said it was Tiger.

16. CyFever

CyFever Active Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    It's clearly not Tiger.

17. Clones85'

Clones85' Just Win Baby

Jan 31, 2007
    From what? A lady being taken to the hospital?

They won't. Not over him cheating. Nike didn't pull out when MJ had mistresses come out of the wood-work.

Why is this even a story? A lady is taken to the hospital? I hope she is ok but otherwise who gives a crap? The only reason we know this is because the media has been living outside Tiger's home the last week

18. CloneIce

CloneIce Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    I don't know why in the world this would destroy his golf game or make him unable to perform on the course. Its really not that big of a deal. Hell half of marriages end in divorce. There are literally thousands of athletes out there with much much greater personal tragedies who go on with their lives and continue to perform athletically. In the grand scheme of things, there are a whole lot worse things that happen to many people than getting caught cheating and getting divorced.

So he loses a bunch of money, but he still has more than any of us could imagine. Now he can chase women around openly and party just like he has been. I doubt he will be too broken up over losing his wife, considering he has been chasing every skirt he sees for years.

19. GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
    Communications
    Des Moines, IA
    There's a rumor that when he was taken to the hospital originally after the accident the doctors thought he may have had an overdose.