There's a special corner in hell for these people

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GeronimusClone, Dec 15, 2010.

1. GeronimusClone

GeronimusClone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Communications
    Des Moines, IA
    This is still making me sick to think about.

2. temperflare

temperflare Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Insurance Industry
    Bondurant
    Well... the guys' address is linked.

He may be getting a visit I'd say and he might want to leave the country for awhile.

3. Tre4ISU

Tre4ISU Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    That guy is going to be lucky to live after this. Seriously. There will be people who hunt him down.

4. ItsCyence

ItsCyence Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Brookings, SD
    Stupid people do extremely stupid things. I agree with your title full heartedly.

5. ISUboi12

ISUboi12 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    dsm
    That is a pretty cold and disgusting thing to do. It was also very stupid for the hotel patron to follow those instructions.

Not sure what him being a veteran has to do with it....... Is it really any different than playing this prank on anyone else?

6. 3TrueFans

3TrueFans Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Ames
    The real problem here is that someone would be stupid enough to drink their own pee and apparently eat his own feces based on a phone call with someone claiming to be a doctor. I wish I could get his phone number so I could pretend to be a financial advisor and have him wire me some money.

No.

7. weR138

weR138 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2008
    I think the real problem is the ******bags preying on people. Just because you're not a smart as we are doesn't mean you should get ****ed with.

8. 3TrueFans

3TrueFans Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Ames
    Well that's been going on since the beginning of time, we just get to hear it on the internet now!

9. CyLoboClone

CyLoboClone Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Albuquerque
    a two year old wrote that writing.

10. Clonehomer

Clonehomer Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    I commend TSG for listing names. Its probably the only way to deter these people. Also, this guy in Canada better hope that this guys unit don't have passports because I could see some retribution in the near future.

11. Tre4ISU

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    Oh yeah, so that makes it right. Did you pick on the special needs kids in high school too? The problem has nothign to do with the victim, it has to do with how some of these pieces of **** behave.

12. this is horrible, but honestly if this prank was in a movie it'd be viewed as funny. That army guy isn't so bright to believe that all that would help against a flu. I don't have much sympathy for stupidity.

13. agrabes

agrabes Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Exactly. I think it was a pretty bad thing to do to someone, but at the same time the guy did everything of his own will. Is it against the law to pull a prank on someone or trick them into doing something disgusting? This was bad, but I don't think it rises to "special place in hell" level. The guy was dumb and gullible, not special needs. If the guy was actually mentally handicapped, that's a totally different story and this would be an absolutely horrible thing.

14. CloneIce

CloneIce Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    The guys who made the calls are terrible. The guy who drank his urine because someone claiming to be a doctor on the phone told him to, he's an idiot.

15. weR138

weR138 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2008
    I do. I served with a lot of kids that were pretty dim ( I once had a kid get cigarette butts stuck in his ears on the rifle range because he lost his ear plugs ) but for the most part they were nice kids; they weren't candidates for college and instead of getting some dead-end job they decided to serve their country and join the Marine Corps.

You're right, if this were on a movie it would be funnier than ****. I guess I just identify with this particular guy and I do have sympathy for people who aren't smart by our standards but are contributing to society in a positive way. The PsOS who did this won't be missed.

16. Tre4ISU

Dec 30, 2008
    Ninja
    Estherville
    I don't think it's so much about the prank itself. I think it's more about the fact that the person who did it took so much enjoyment out of someone doing this to themselves. They had it worded correctly, these guys are sociopaths. I do have sympathy for people who are a little dim. It's not like there is much they can do about it. I don't know that it matters that the kid served and I don't think the pranksters knew he did serve so I'm not going to judge it in that way but I think it is a shame that someone who likely went through more than this prankster will ever go through had this happen to him too.

17. kilgore_trout

kilgore_trout Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Madison, WI
    If you believe everything you read, see and listen to on the internet please stand on your head. Or rep me, cause you got played!

18. Alright, I can have respect for that. It just still boggles my mind that a 22 year old man, who was capable of serving, could be fooled so bad. It is quite sick that these men found so much pleasure out of this prank.

19. isuno1fan

isuno1fan Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Clive, Iowa
    The guy is an idiot for following the instructions. Stupid.