Thee Mayor

Discussion in 'Mens Basketball' started by CyBer, Mar 19, 2012.

1. CyBer

CyBer Guest

So glad he is our coach, who else would succeed this much in their 2nd year here? He's set the bar high for himself but he has already become one of my all time favorite coaches. I can tell he's going to be a great coach just by watching how he changed Royces free-throw shot.

Congrats Fred on a great season!

2. CLONECONES

CLONECONES Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2012
    Real Estate
    RVA
    For further information on Fred please see the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxNPHEO51Y]HOIBALL! - YouTube[/ame]

3. CyBer

CyBer Guest

That video was made my fred himself.

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Male
    Ankeny
    How do I love thee (Mayor)? Let me count the ways.
    I love thee (Mayor) to the depth and breadth and height

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]I love thee (Mayor) to the level of everyday's[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]I love thee (Mayor) freely, as men strive for Right;[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]I love thee (Mayor) purely, as they turn from Praise.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]I love thee (Mayor) with a passion put to use[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]I love thee (Mayor) with a love I seemed to lose[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]With my lost saints, --- I love thee (Mayor) with the breath,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Monaco]I shall but love thee (Mayor) better after death.[/FONT]

• Like Like x 1
  5. ManofCyience

ManofCyience Active Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Ames
    Beautiful.

6. jaretac

jaretac Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Frigidaire
    Let my video watch

7. PGreen ISU '92