the cheaters at auburn lose!!!

Discussion in 'Big XII Conference' started by woodie, Sep 17, 2011.

1. woodie

woodie Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2006
    clemson whips auburn. hooray! hooray !!! WHAT happened to the auburn alumni that bought ol chizzy a quarterback a year back-by paying the qbs dad over 200,000
    bucks for the old man's church. did the cheating auburn alumni not have the money in their billfiold's this year to buy our old buddy chizik a bank rolled team????
    i hope that auburn loses a few more games and i hope that the NCAA nails them on their cheating habits!!!!!!

2. atlantacyclone

atlantacyclone Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2007
    Real Estate
    Fontvieille Monaco
    Chizik doesn't have character or integrity. That will catch up with a man....

3. JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2008
    Yes woodie :yes:

4. tm3308

tm3308 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Sportswriter@ Daily Iowan
    Corydon/Iowa City, IA
    I'm also pretty happy that Auburn lost. I've been saying they'll be fortunate to finish 8-4 this year. Newton and Fairley were the only reasons that they were title contenders (and champions) last year.

Without them, we're seeing what they would have been last year were it not for two superstars.

5. Cyclonick182

Cyclonick182 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2007
    Logistics
    Winter Haven, FL
    As an ISU fan, after 3 years, I truely just do not care anymore. As an Oregon fan, I still don't care. Not trying to be an *** or like 22, but I just don't see why we as a fan base obsess over it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  6. digZ

digZ Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Colorado
    Yep. They were the product of a couple of good players, and some intangibles. Chizdick got success dropped into his lap. Hell they're extremely fortunate to be 2-1 right now instead of 0-3 with a loss against Utah State lmao. I had Clemson picked all the way in this one.