Survivor Heroes vs. Villians Ep.3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RhoadsRage, Feb 25, 2010.

1. RhoadsRage

RhoadsRage I AM SO PROUD....

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor
    #1 RhoadsRage, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    Survivor Heroes vs. Villians Ep.3/ Update:Spoiler on thread now :(

So from the looks of the previews, the villians are bickering with each other(Russell v Rob & Parvati v Jerri), and how will James v Tom play out for the heroes?

CyRev, Erik, burn587, CYdTracked......I know all of you have some thoughts, let's hear 'em. Everyone else who likes the show, of course, can chime in too!!

2. CYdTracked

CYdTracked Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    IT
    Grimes, IA
    Heros are in need of a win else they are going to keep going at each other. I think once the Villians go to tribal it will be fun to see how it plays out because I think the strategizing on that tribe is going to be a lot more fun to watch than what has happened so far with the Heros.

Too early to really pick front runners so I'm just enjoying watching the drama unfold right now.

3. BigCojones

BigCojones Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Business Owner
    Ankeny
    I have Boston Rob & Jerri Mantheny in my survivor pool so Russel makes me nervous.

I don't like half the hero team. So I would have been rooting for the Villians anyway.

4. RhoadsRage

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor
    Not a bad couple to have for a pool, although, I think Jerri will probably never win. Rob is a strong candidate but may have a target on him later, once they weed out a couple weaker ones......unless Russell tries to get him out earlier.

5. cyrevkah

cyrevkah Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2008
    Administraive Assistant
    Ames, IA
    I think it will be amusing to see what Russel does. I am not convinced he can play with the muli-gamers. I could see plotting against Rob going badley...

I also wonder how much of the Editing will affect the outcome. The perception is that Russel is transparent to most of his tribe...and not important at all. What if he really does have something going and due to editing we just can't see it.....

6. cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
    Administraive Assistant
    Ames, IA
    I'm glad you started the thread I would have forgotten to do it. We'll have to catch up on the episode later due to a meeting tonight.

7. mj4cy

mj4cy Asst. Regional Manager
    Staff Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Structural Engineer
    Ankeny
    I think villains will sooner or later perish....you can't rely one screwing people over when the whole tribe is trying it!

8. RhoadsRage

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor
    Sounds good.......I'm assuming Erik was up late celebrating the victory last night to the sounds of Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline"!!!

9. RhoadsRage

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor
    True....sooner or later they will be a tribe divided.

10. burn587

burn587 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Denver, CO
    It really wouldn't surprise me if the stuff making James look like an *** (this week anyway) was just creative editing on the part of CBS. If I had to guess the discussion between James and Tom will just be right after they get back from tribal council. However with the way James acted last week it wouldn't surprise me if he continued his downward spiral into jerkdom.

11. CYdTracked

CYdTracked Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    IT
    Grimes, IA
    I think if Russell and Parvarti team up they could be a dangerous combo

12. RhoadsRage

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor
    Wouldn't surprise me either but I hope not. Kinda like that guy and they're gonna need his brute strength.

13. cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
    Administraive Assistant
    Ames, IA

Well.....he does work 3rd shift......

14. RhoadsRage

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor

+1000000000:yes:

15. RhoadsRage

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor
    Figured it was something like that since he's usually not on till the afternoon. He posted Neil's video from youtube on the postgame thread was the reason I said that!!:wink:

16. isuheit

isuheit New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    James is one I cheer for -- but the way he went on and on about Stephanie was a little out of character for him. I understood it at the challenge, but they just kept showing him on her case, which was a little disappointing.

I'm cheering for Russell, like many, I hated him at the beginning of last season, but began to really like the guy over time. Hope he wins this thing.

17. The_Architect

The_Architect Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Focus Town
    Is it just me or has Rupert turned into a head-case?

18. RhoadsRage

Jan 25, 2010
    student
    McGregor
    He does seem a little off his game in this one. So does Colby, getting schooled by Coach in a challenge??

19. linkshero

linkshero Active Member

May 22, 2008
    Ames
    I was curious, so I Googled Napoleon Complex and there was a picture of this......

[​IMG]

20. TheTruth

TheTruth New Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Just so you all know, the funny man himself goes home tonight.

Randy will be voted out at Tribal Council tonight.

If anyone wants the list of what week your survivor goes home I got it. Also if you want to know who the winner and the final 3 are, I got that as well.

Watch and see and Randy is voted off tonight.

:smile: