Step Brothers Movie?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I thought this article on CNN was interesting:

Ferrell, Reilly a rare pair nowadays - CNN.com

It's about these two being this generation's Bing Crosby and Bob Hope duo. I thought it was interesting that Ferrell will take steps down in pay to be part of an ensemble.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
Will someone explain to my why this isn't exactly like Anchorman/Blades of Glory/Talladega Nights/Dewey Cox? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks the schtick is played out.

Reactions: Angie

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Will someone explain to my why this isn't exactly like Anchorman/Blades of Glory/Talladega Nights/Dewey Cox? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks the schtick is played out.
I with ya on this one. They all seem wayyy too similar. Good for a cheap laugh, but no way I'd bother watching any of them twice.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
I'm glad to hear everyone likes it. I thought it looked pretty good, but the trailer during Dark Knight made me a little nervous that it was one of those movies where you see all the funny parts during the trailer, and then they're not nearly as good during the actual movie. I will make plans to see it sometime...

Let me put it this way, "He'll never know you're gone" isn't even in the movie.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
Just got back from the movie and I thought it was hilarious!!! A little different than I thought it was going to be but it was good...worth the 7.75$ (Movies are horrible price these days)...

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Just got back from the movie and I thought it was hilarious!!! A little different than I thought it was going to be but it was good...worth the 7.75$ (Movies are horrible price these days)...

Just got home from the movie as well. Not gonna lie, I laughed probably 1 hour and 35 minutes of the 1 hour and 45 minute movie.

Will's best work ever in my opinion.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Well I'm looking forward to it after all your comments! Thanks everyone and yeah didn't realize the f-bomb and language was so bad!

I am a big Will F fan and pretty much love all his movies (leaving out stranger than fiction) so I'm sure I won't go wrong with this one!

With all the f bombs, the writers did not have to write very many other words for the ******.