*** Sponsor of the Week - AnkenyFixIt ***

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AdamJGray, Feb 26, 2014.

1. AdamJGray

AdamJGray Administrator
    Staff Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Male
    We are doing something new here on Cyclone Fanatic and you will see it once a week throughout 2014.

It’s called the “Cyclone Fanatic Sponsor of the Week.”

This site is 100 percent free thanks to the fantastic support we have with our advertisers and we want to thank them by promoting each one, every week.

We ask that whether you are buying a car, groceries, insurance, clothes, or whatever, that you give our advertisers a shot to earn your business. Let them know that Cyclone Fanatic sent you!

Click on our supporters tab at the top of the page to see all our advertisers.
    Supporters | Cyclone Fanatic

-------

This week’s featured business is AnkenyFixIt located of course, in Ankeny, IA. Are you convinced your iPhone has seen it's last days? Relax. Chad can fix it, or you don't pay! Cracked glass, water damage, not charging, buttons not working, audio issues and anything else...AnkenyFixIt can fix it.

I know there are Fanatics that have used AnkenyFixIt services before and the overall reaction has been fantastic! They do quality work and it costs you a fraction of the price. Check them out at: http://www.ankenyfixit.com

2. Splendid

Splendid Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Des Moines
    Great idea Adam! We all look at the threads more than the adds and this idea places special emphasis on the advertisers. I for one can you a service like AnkenyFixIt from time to time and will keep him in mind. What do you bet his business quadruples in the next month?

3. AdamJGray

AdamJGray Administrator
    Staff Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Male
    I hope so! The Fanatics have always done a great job supporting our advertisers. I've used the service twice and it was a very smooth process. Plus it's a fraction of the cost.

4. WhatMeWorry

WhatMeWorry Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Urbandale
    My family and I have used his service so often we have a punch card. Great fast service. Very happy with each transaction. Defiantly recommend.

5. cyfanatic

cyfanatic Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    I have posted about AnkenyFixIt before...I used them in December and was more than impressed with them! I live in the Cedar Rapids area and mailed my iPad to them with a broken screen. Less than a week later I received my iPad in the mail looking brand new! Great service! Highly recommend them even if you don't live in the Ankeny area!

6. St810s

St810s Active Member

Dec 17, 2008
    West Des Moines
    Just got an appointment there for some speaker issues I am having with my iPhone. Thanks for the idea!