Say a Prayer

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Sorry but what about all the other people that have to travel? What about all of us that have been without power for a day or two. All you seem to be concerned about is that the players make it so they can fly out. What makes them better than anyone else that has to travel. My God it's a football game for crying out loud!! I'm an ISU grad, with season tickets and follow the team also, but let's be realistic here.:pmad:

Seriously cycloner? :no: If you follow the team and have season tickets, maybe you would like you think that the team that you follow makes it to Tempe safely. Ever think that maybe some of the players are traveling through conditions like you mentioned above? I'm not talking about a football game, I'm talking about Iowa State football players who are leaving their families on Christmas Day to drive through ****** weather on their way to Ames. I can understand your frustration had I said, "Pray for our boys to win the big one!" But that's not what I said at all. Want to be realistic? Some players are driving what would normally take 3-4 hours to get to Ames. In this weather times could double. Did I mention that some of these drifted shut roads are layered with ice underneath? Sounds like youre home safe and sound. With power or without, snowed in or not, youre at home safely punching keys behind your computer. My original post was about Iowa State football players, not about you. I'm praying for my family members as they navigate across the state as well, but my post was about ISU football players. So how about you stop complaining on your computer in a house with no power and get back to shoveling. Oh, here's a cutesy little pirate :ptongue:

OPKSCyclone

Oct 17, 2009
Overland Park, KS
Sorry but what about all the other people that have to travel? What about all of us that have been without power for a day or two. All you seem to be concerned about is that the players make it so they can fly out. What makes them better than anyone else that has to travel. My God it's a football game for crying out loud!! I'm an ISU grad, with season tickets and follow the team also, but let's be realistic here.:pmad:

There is always someone who's in worse shape than you/we are. Why pray for people who have shelter when there's plenty who don't? How 'bout the homeless?

And if you don't have power, how are you posting this?

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
:cry::cry::cry:

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
wxman1,

Easy for you to say, your in Marion, how much snow did you get there? 12"-18", been without power in the country? C'mon over plenty of snow to be shoveled yet.

Let's see I did mention ISU Football in my post, so yeah I'm on the right thread!:smile: Gee, It thought everyone was "common folk" on here. Wait a minute, everyone except bigguns, he walks on water!!:wink:
The next time my Mom sends me a prayer request, I know who I won't be forwarding it to.