Rush Probst the idiot football coach

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Knownothing, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Knownothing

Knownothing Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2006
    Remember this idiot from the MTV show 2 a days. Well somehow he isnow coaching a team in Georgia. I guess while at Hoover romours were flying that he was fixing grades for athletes so they could get into college. They also said he had 2 lives. He had a wife and kids in one town. A girlfriend and kids in another town. He was also hooking up with the Vice Principle of the high school and some other young female teacher at the high school. He was eventually forced to resign and take a head coaching job in Georgia.

I just thought it was pretty funny. The guy was an idiot and I would have never let me kid play for him.

2. Bubbahotep

Bubbahotep Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2008
    Bossing around Iowa fans
    Des Moines
    He might be an idiot, but he is definitely more motivated than me

3. RyCy04

RyCy04 Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    Juggling 4 chicks at the same time? He may be a *****, but that is pretty impressive.

4. HILLCYD

HILLCYD Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2006
    That show was like a car wreck. It was horrible but I couldn't look away.

5. wartknight

wartknight Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2006
    He spoke at the ISU coaches clinic in 2007. After a few beers late Friday night, I watched a guy walk up to him and tell Probst he wanted to kick him in the balls. Those of us that heard stood there in shock wondering what was going to happen next. Rushie walked away and several of us burst out in laughter