Recruited Walk-On/Grey Shirt Info?

Discussion in 'Football' started by ljhlax, Jul 25, 2011.

1. ljhlax

ljhlax Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Dad
    Kalamazoo, MI
    I was just checking the roster and it looks like the names of our recruited walk-ons and possible grey shirts officially have numbers on the team. I'm just curious who might have info on some of these guys. The only name I recognize is Medders who got brief coverage because of his relation to Lyndsey.

Brad Hagerla
    Bradley Hagerla - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Justin Coleman
    Justin Coleman - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Brett Medders
    Brett Medders - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Ben Boesen
    Ben Boesen - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Chris Moore
    Chris Moore - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

If anyone has info on these guys, feel free to share it on this thread. I'd love to see what kind of sleepers we may have landed.

2. djcubby

djcubby Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Male
    Bondurant
    #2 djcubby, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
    Looks like Coleman is a victim of UNO cutting the football program.

3. SvrWxCy

SvrWxCy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Meteorologist
    Kansas
  4. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Envr Engr/Program Manager
    Omaha
    Coleman may have more catches than most people on the team. He might have to practice catching the 3 yard bomb.

5. ljhlax

ljhlax Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Dad
    Kalamazoo, MI
  6. wartknight

wartknight Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2006
    There's been a couple other threads with info on most of these guys