NFL: players

Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by 4iastate, Nov 13, 2010.

1. 4iastate

4iastate New Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Is there a chance of any potential cyclone football players getting drafted by the NFL over the next 5-6 years ?

If any, then who ?

Because if we get 3-4 drafted in the next few years, then as far as I know, we are improving as a football team :)

2. Cy's Taxi

Cy's Taxi Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Well, KO is projected to go as he's one of the best underclassmen linemen in the nation. I think after 2 more years, AK-47 and Knott will go. I think there's an outside shot for Ben Lamak to go this year, but probably as a free agent... and maybe a really far outside shot for A-Rob... but don't hold your breath on that one.

As far as the young talent, we haven't really seen any of it other than a few linemen and the linebackers... so it's hard to say.

Edit: Oh, and Colin Franklin should end up in the NFL somewhere. That kid is a stud.

3. Erik4Cy

Erik4Cy Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Male
    Home Mortgage
    Urbandale, IA
    KO and Collin Franklin should be playing on sundays...There are some others with outside chances, but those are really the only two I expect to be drafted.

4. Clones85'

Clones85' Just Win Baby

Jan 31, 2007
    Jake Knott will go down as one of the highest draft picks we have had at ISU. He has size and speed at the LB position. I think Franklin, KO, and even Leonard all have shots