***Official CF Public Reprimand Thread 2013***

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ISUCubswin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    My Playhouse
    Since it's the cool thing, I figured I would make a thread where we could publicly reprimand people we feel deserve to be publicly reprimanded. Don't single out posters if you participate.

So, here goes nothing.

- To the loud drive-thru lady at the McDonalds on South Duff. It's always nice that you have a smile on your face and hearing the "ba-da ba ba ba," but I don't like it that I sometimes have to wait in line 10 seconds longer because you feel it necessary to pet the dog sitting in the car in front of me. You have been publicly reprimanded.

- To the UNLV fans on this site, you're just annoying. You have been publicly reprimanded.

- To the inventor of "twerking," your obscene dance moves are unattractive, repulsive, and, along with Molly, are the reasons Miley Cyrus went from being sweet, innocent Hannah Montana to, well, the psycho she is now. You have been publicly reprimanded.

- To Chris Hassel. You work for ESPN now, not WHOtv. Your constant jabs at Iowa State, and hoorah's for Iowa are fine when you work in Iowa, but no one outside of the state cares that "Iowa State was the last conference team Kansas beat" or "Iowa is Rose Bowl bound!" after going 2-0. I want to wake up on Friday mornings to you hosting Sportscenter and doing the Not Top 10. You would rock at it. But if you only want to focus on Iowa State and Iowa, you'll never make it past the ESPN News channel...which is hardly ever on here in Iowa. And for this, Chris Hassel, you have been publicly reprimanded.

- To the four posters that killed me day one in mafia in about a 5 minute time span, that was stupid, and for that, you have been publicly reprimanded.

- To the Big XII football officials. I'm going to be quite frank, the only football school that likes you is Texas. You guys are bad. Really bad. Your **** poor pathetic ref jobs the last two years in this conference made the replacement refs in the NFL look like pros. They didn't add a ref to each game because the Big XII is getting faster, they added a ref to make you guys suck less, and somehow, that didn't work. You have been publicly reprimanded.

2. carvers4math

carvers4math Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2012
    To all of the male members of my household (that is everyone but me) who always leave the toilet lid up, you have been public reprimanded. It is not just me, but it also grosses me out when the dog drinks out of it.

3. CysRage

CysRage Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    To Bill Self, you have to intentionally get a technical to beat Iowa State and ISU still had you beat up until the Big 12 screw job. You have been publicly reprimanded.

4. CyFan61

CyFan61 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Are you me? I experienced this exact thing Wednesday. She complimented me on my shirt though so we're good.

5. mtowncyclone13

mtowncyclone13 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    grundy center
    I leave the seat down. And then it gets all sticky and gross. So there.

6. Clonefan32

Clonefan32 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    I would like to publicly reprimand my boss for still being here at this point in the day because I would like to leave.

7. Gnomeborg

Gnomeborg Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    https://www.msu.edu/~choijay/etiquette.pdf

• Like Like x 1
  8. Clonefan32

Clonefan32 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    I would also like to publicly reprimand my children for making me go stand outside at "holiday extravaganza" tonight. That fat old man in the suit? Not Santa. That hungry looking Reindeer with a freaking Christmas bulb strapped to its nose? Not Rudolph. I'm freezing my balls off, lets go home.

9. CysRage

CysRage Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    I would publicly reprimand Jamby but he deserves something more for his stupidity.

10. coolerifyoudid

coolerifyoudid Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Male
    KC
    To the creators of other teams fan forums: your lazy attention to detail makes it exponentially more difficult to berate the random mumblings of your ignorant fanbases. You have been publicly reprimanded for not being as awesome as CF.

11. cowgirl836

cowgirl836 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I hope this thread is still up about 10pm.

12. Angie

Angie square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Staff Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Female
    IT
    IA
    This x10000000. I want to set things on fire every time I see her voice. YOU JUST RUINED MY MCMUFFIN, LADY.

13. carvers4math

carvers4math Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2012
    I have decided that after the Big XII did nothing to Mike Davis after he tried to take out Broomfield's knees but a reprimand, and then decided Melvin's bird flip an was a similarly punishable offense, their reprimand of Ejim was a de facto middle finger to CyclONEnation. Accordingly, Big XII, you have been publicly reprimanded.

14. NATEizKING

NATEizKING Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Hilton
  15. ElephantPie

ElephantPie Member

Aug 17, 2011
    To those people who can actually see voices and then brag about it to make others jealous. You have been publicly reprimanded.

16. ISpyCy

ISpyCy Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Male
    Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
    To everybody posting before me in this thread: You are wasting precious beer drinking time.
    You have been publicly reprimanded.

17. NATEizKING

NATEizKING Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Hilton
    I forgot to bring a 6 pack to work today.

18. Jordanj6502

Jordanj6502 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Student
    Ames
    I like her at McDonalds. She is the happiest drive-thru attendant I have ever met. Also, she calls me handsome and gives me a fist bump.

19. benjay

benjay Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    - To those who eat too much McDonald's, you have been publicly reprimanded.

20. pourcyne

pourcyne Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Mc-Reprimanded.