new tickets for wed nite game

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by BenEClone, Feb 15, 2010.

1. BenEClone

BenEClone Active Member

Mar 21, 2006
    Lincoln, Ne
    #1 BenEClone, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    My husband and I are ISU grads but live in Lincoln. We are longtime ISU women's BB fans. We have tickets for the game Weds. night but really DO NOT want to sit surrounded by NE fans. We are willing to forefit these tickets and buy others. Does anyone know how we could get seats with ISU fans.

2. cj0227

cj0227 Member

Mar 21, 2006
    Pleasant Hill
    Good question. We are driving over for the game. I assume we can buy when we get there? How has their attendance been the last few games?

3. BenEClone

BenEClone Active Member

Mar 21, 2006
    Lincoln, Ne
    We got our tickets early in December - before the phenomenon so we're probably in the midst the Husker faithful. We will relocate if we can identify a pocket of Cyclones. A lady I work with, season ticket holder, reports that there are plenty of seats available - likely upper level. One caveat is that they've spent millions on street "improvements" which make getting around more difficult. Getting in and out and parking is slower because of the improvements and the larger than usual crowds. If you can, allow a little more time. You might google
    Bob Devaney Sports Center -
    1600 Court Street, Lincoln, NE to get a map to aid in navigation. :confused:
    GO STATE!!