Need help on Golf trivia

Discussion in 'CF Archive Bin' started by johnsonjj, Aug 29, 2007.

1. johnsonjj

johnsonjj Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Sales Development
    Johnston
    I am trying to make a point in an upcoming paper about the value of "that extra little". I thought one way of making the point might be to show the number of professional golfers that missed the cut in a PGA tournament this year by one stroke. Any easy way of finding that info? Alternatively, I could look at number of tournaments one by one or two strokes.

2. SuperCy

SuperCy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Superhero. Founding memb
    Smallville/Metropolis
    Would the PGA have a website where you could go back and look at the results from this years tournaments?

3. Hawk4Life24

Hawk4Life24 Member

Jun 1, 2006
    Sorry to be nosey but what do you mean by "that extra little"?

4. chrishull14

chrishull14 Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Cyclone City
    Hawk4life: for you it is below your belly button. for us, it is that strength of heart and character that will help our team kick your a$$ again this year.

5. johnsonjj

johnsonjj Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Sales Development
    Johnston
    Yeah, what he said! Actually, I am referring to helping organizations understand the difference between good and great. Sometimes good gets in the way of great. When organizations, like mine, have been successful, they often don't see the need for change. I was trying to show how big a difference in results can appear with that little extra effort that differentiates us from all the other "good".

6. jdoggivjc

jdoggivjc Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Just point them to the last 12 years of ISU football. That should get the point across.