mike vick

Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by cmoore_23, Sep 25, 2009.

1. cmoore_23

cmoore_23 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    national guard
    Ankeny, IA
    really random.. but i really feel as thought michael vick has changed for the best and is now not taking things for granted.. after watching the interview on espn about how his daughter wants a dog and he tells her they cant have one right now and actually explains it to her.. it really is impressive.. i really hope he continues to do good things and sets a good example

2. Covenant Clone

Covenant Clone Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2006
    Owner/Construction Co.
    Clive
    I just saw the interview too and I really hope everything truly has changed for him. He is an incredible talent, I just hope he spends the rest of his career/life using his gifts in a positive manner. I would like to hear the complete interview but the part they just showed was really good.

3. CycloneYoda

CycloneYoda Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    As an Eagles fan, I hope he can do good things on the field as well.

4. 3TrueFans

3TrueFans Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Ames
    I really think he's changed a lot as well as a person, but I still don't think he'll ever lead a team to a championship.

5. tube1

tube1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2006
    I'm far from being an Eagle fan, but I do believe in second chances and truely hope that Vick has learned from his time served and does everything in his power to become a leader and a role model (yes, he can still turn that image around if he does the right things).

That being said, if he pisses away this opportunity...I'm not a fan of third chances. Learn, adjust, make the most of the fantastic opportunity given to him. Hopefully he shines through.

But his daughter should not have a dog for a little while. Colateral damage.