Mike Leach brings the lolz

Discussion in 'General College Sports' started by bringmagicback, Jan 11, 2011.

1. bringmagicback

bringmagicback Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Marketing
    CF Resident Dog Lover
    You may have seen this but I laughed out loud and thought someone else might as well. Favorite parts are at about 3:36 and on haha. And then the end where he says I pay the fing bills lol. Explicit Language warning

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZaOFTp5_C8&feature=related]YouTube - Mike Leach After Baylor Game (Explicit Language)[/ame]

2. pyrocyz

pyrocyz Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Ames
    Funny thing is that this is after a win! they won 20-13 to baylor in his last game as a red raider

3. Clones21

Clones21 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Des Moines
    Haha i love Mike Leach.

4. ISUAgronomist

ISUAgronomist Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Ag Research
    Close Enough, IA
    Good film for a job interview.....

5. Cycsk

Cycsk Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009

I wonder if he sensed the trouble coming and intended this to be a farewell video. This isn't a bootleg video. This is shot with a stationary camera and he knows it is there because he looks at it occasionally.

And there are a few places where the video is edited. If this is what was left in, what was edited out?

He is one incredible guy. I wonder how normal this was for him.

6. asmosis

asmosis Active Member

Jul 6, 2010
    UX/UI Designer @ Westwerk
    Minneapolis
    I'm super sad that the Gophers didn't hire him. Would have made drive time radio up here funnier than ever before... which is saying a lot considering the meltdowns and over-reactions that happen almost weekly.

7. acgclone

acgclone Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2007
    He would be a perfect fit for a program like Minny. He brings an offense that will pretty much guarantee them 7 wins or more.

8. temperflare

temperflare Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Insurance Industry
    Bondurant
    Watching the video... Leach was simply fed up with his team's attitude and was clearly frustrated. He's not getting 100% out of them and his job it to get that. That said, its never good to "whine" to those you take leadership over. I wouldn't consider it whining if he wasn't going on and on and dropping the F bomb every other word. It was childish.

9. JP4CY

JP4CY Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Sommerset
    Watch the after Kansas one, hilarious.