MBB: Meltdown thread

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
Re: Humiliating!!!

wow was anyone else watching the game on clonezone the guys calling the game are terrible they might be worse then listening to the Nebraska football guys. and This team is playing terrible there are not enough 4 letter word to disribe it.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa

GMac and this team are on my **** list until they both show me they can at least coach and play respectably.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa

You are all over reacting. We lost to Drake the year we made the Elite 8. I see nothing here to be over concerned about.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Hard for me to believe such a comment from someone who cant spell Rahshon right.

Last edited by a moderator:

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I don't think I would answer the phone tomorrow if I was MacD when Pollard calls and asks "How do we get doubled up by Drake? Yeah Drake!!!"

clonefan98

Apr 12, 2006

You are all over reacting. We lost to Drake the year we made the Elite 8. I see nothing here to be over concerned about.

We had a little more talent that year too.

Losing to Drake back in 99 was the best thing that happened to that team. I remember reading how LE drove back seperate from the team fuming about how he saw ISU players joking around after the loss. When they all got back to Ames he told them if he ever saw that kind of stuff again after a loss he'd kick them off the team. That team needed a wake up call to reach their potential, which was huge.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
33...normally I like your post but that has no business here.

And, I would be a little surprised of Clark did not like Morgan better. Clark fits that system much better than the current one.

waynemorgan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2007
Jeremy....

I'm still wondering what Lickliter was left with at Iowa that is better than McDermott being left with Jiri and Clark?

Not trying to get you anymore fired up but after your outburst towards my first post I wouldn't mind hearing the expanation behind you reasoning?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron