Kara Dioguardi

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
My least fav. only because of her little attitude - snapping the fingers and bobbing her head. The self ego stroking the judges will do at times gets old...but was mostly Paula and now Kara. I don't care if she's "hot", she's getting annoying and apparently needs to sit closer to the stage than the other judges because she always has to lean half across the table when she speaks.

I can take Simon's crass behavior because the vast majority of the time - he's accurate and sometimes the single voice of reason.

Ellen is fun. She really doesn't have skin in the game so to speak, but I like her quirky behavior and it offers a different perspective.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
My least fav. only because of her little attitude - snapping the fingers and bobbing her head. The self ego stroking the judges will do at times gets old...but was mostly Paula and now Kara. I don't care if she's "hot", she's getting annoying and apparently needs to sit closer to the stage than the other judges because she always has to lean half across the table when she speaks.

I can take Simon's crass behavior because the vast majority of the time - he's accurate and sometimes the single voice of reason.

Ellen is fun. She really doesn't have skin in the game so to speak, but I like her quirky behavior and it offers a different perspective.

LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh:

She does do that. I think she's a tad bit annoying also, but I was speaking relative to her hubba hubba rating.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh:

She does do that. I think she's a tad bit annoying also, but I was speaking relative to her hubba hubba rating.
She is above avg to look at, then she starts to talk and kills anything she had going.