Jack Trice throw backs

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
Also, generally I think jerseys are kind of lame to buy. I've owned a few in my life and have regretted each one.

But I will but a Jack Trice throwback.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
We ARE getting them this season. This coming from very reliable sorce. I won't spoil by telling for which game tho. :) Ps. This source said "they look bad *****"
CPR is my source, who's yours? But in all seriousness though I was with a group of people in which someone asked if we are going to do alternate uniforms this year and coach Rhoads said "we may" and someone asked if they were throw backs and he once again said "oh..we may" and winked.

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
I really hope for the Iowa game. Just because I'd like to see a win in them. I'd be fine with Texas though.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
If true, I would much prefer the Texas game over the Iowa game. But, I don't know if I can wait that long. So, maybe I do want the Iowa game.

cobraclone71

Jan 3, 2011
If the OP is trolling here...and this in fact turns out to be false...I want you to know one thing...

I HAVE A VERY PARTICULAR SET OF SKILLS.

AmesCloneFan

Aug 17, 2008
Ames
If true, I would much prefer the Texas game over the Iowa game. But, I don't know if I can wait that long. So, maybe I do want the Iowa game.

ISU is still in "let's gain national recognition" mode. I think if true, alternate uni's would come out during the regionally televised Iowa game. We will use the nationally televised Texas game to promote the usual cardinal and gold. And the best fans in the country!

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I don't know why we fall for this stuff.

The JT throwbacks are a fiction from a concept artist floating around this website.

There's no evidence the AD, the coaches, the players, or anybody else is putting anything like this together.

These kinds of uniform things are usually announced well beforehand.

Reactions: CyDude16

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron