ISU Tailgate tour in Bettendorf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cyismydog, May 11, 2008.

1. cyismydog

cyismydog Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Anyone going to the Cyclone tailgate tour in Bettendorf on Thursday? I will probably be there.

2. iowast_nate

iowast_nate Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Davenport
    I'll be there. All my friends are EIU fans so that makes it tough to find others to go with.

3. jdoggivjc

jdoggivjc Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Glad I checked in on this - I kind of figured it was going to be moved away from LeClaire Park because of the flooding, now I know where it's gonna be on Thursday. Plan on stopping by after work.

4. tcrowell

tcrowell New Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Davenport
    I'll be there....Can't wait. It's a great time.

5. cyismydog

cyismydog Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Want to meet anywhere there, not to go out to eat, but just to talk at the tour?

6. twittkop

twittkop Member

Apr 29, 2006
    Sr Software Engineer
    Marion, IA
    I stopped by the tailgate tour tonight in CR. It looked like there was a pretty good turnout. I picked up one of the football posters. Zac Sandvig, Mike O'Connel, Ben Lamaak and Matt Hulbert were there signing the posters. Ben played on my softball team on Monday, at the time, I had no idea he was on the Iowa State football team.

7. ripvdub

ripvdub Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Sk-Ankeny
    who else was at the tailgate stop? I cant believe the tailgate for Des Moines area is a week before the 1st game!

8. twittkop

twittkop Member

Apr 29, 2006
    Sr Software Engineer
    Marion, IA
    I was only able to stay for a short time, so I didn't see all of the people that this article mentions: Opening Leg of Tailgate Tour a Success - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports

Coaches: Gene Chizik, Greg McDermott, Cael Sanderson, Bill Fennely, Christy Johnson, Wendy Dillinger and Michelle Conlon
    Football players: Ben Lamaak, Austen Arnaud, Zac Sandvig, Alex Sandvig, Matt Hulbert and Mike O'Connell
    Men's Bball: Bryan Petersen, Lucca Staiger and Alex Thompson
    Volleyball: Rachel Williams
    Mascot: Cy

9. Rogue52

Rogue52 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    I'll be there.

10. IowaCYcler

IowaCYcler Member

Jun 1, 2006
    Civil&Envir.Engr.Tech
    North Liberty
    I was at CR with my sons 5-7:30. I thought it was a good turn out, but I did not make it to last years.