ISU Preview from Lincoln Journal Star

Discussion in 'CF Archive Bin' started by Drews79, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Drews79

Drews79 Member

Apr 11, 2006
  2. PlymouthCy

PlymouthCy Member

Mar 21, 2006
    I thought it was a good review as well. I hope that they were correct about the defence getting better with every game. We need to get pressure on Zac Taylor or we are going to have a long night and put even more pressure on Meyer to put the team on his back.
  3. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Envr Engr/Program Manager
    Here is another tip on how to play the Huskers. Look who is the runningh back. If it is Cody Glenn they want to run it up inside. Kenny Wilson runs off tackle. Marlon Lucky likes to bounce to the outside. Brandon Jackson is the most complete back who can catch passes. In other words, they have certain running packages that they feel work better with certain backs. Strange but can be a leading indicator. If you see Purify in the lineup expect them to throw it outside. Nate Swift for the short ones across the middle. Terrance Nunn for the deep ones down the side. So I hoped our staff looked carefully at the film as tendencies are found big time from the first five games. Now you just need to be able to stop them if you know what is coming.