Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Irving Pic Holding Stop Sign At Riot (He gone)

@BobbyLaGesse: The Ames Tribune has obtained a photo of David Irving holding a stop sign during the melee last night. Paul Rhoads has talked to Irving

Last edited:

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Re: Irving

Ehh he should be ok, this is his first brush with the law so I am sure it will all work out.

134841974593.gif

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

That boy is going to stand out in a crowd...like 6-7 inches above the crowd.
My roommate has gotten 2 or 3 public intox tickets for this reason. at 6'11" he sticks out.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines

This would be the worst loss we could sustain at this point imo. After losing Jensen and Coe. Hope to god nothing comes of it.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Nope. If VEISHEA was cancelled, he needs to be cited like everyone else. And if he gets away with more than anyone else, then all (and I DO mean ALL) of this administration's conduct judgments are suspect.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

Nope. If VEISHEA was cancelled, he needs to be cited like everyone else. And if he gets away with more than anyone else, then all (and I DO mean ALL) of this administration's conduct judgments are suspect.

I most definitely agree. I would hope to god its just a case of him picking it up and having a picture taken with it, and not him knocking it down.

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny

@BobbyLaGesse: The Ames Tribune has obtained a photo of David Irving holding a stop sign during the melee last night. Paul Rhoads has talked to Irving

If there was any truth to him holding the stop sign, weather he knocked it down or not, the guy has a pea for a brain. He shouldn't have even been in the crowd. As soon as he saw what was going on he should have said to himself, I'm on thin Ice, I don't need to be around this, since absolutely nothing good can come from it, I better turn and walk away.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

If there was any truth to him holding the stop sign, weather he knocked it down or not, the guy has a pea for a brain. He shouldn't have even been in the crowd. As soon as he saw what was going on he should have said to himself, I'm on thin Ice, I don't need to be around this, since absolutely nothing good can come from it, I better turn and walk away.

Why do something smart when you could join in?

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines

All depends on context. Did he rip down the sign? Or did he just pick it up?

Help Support Us

Become a patron