Insane Clown Posse

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SpokaneCY, Sep 21, 2009.

1. SpokaneCY

SpokaneCY Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Manager of Natural Gas
    Spokane, WA
    Just attended my first show as a 45 year old business guy. The bar mistress says my buddy and I stuck out like 2 sore thumbs. Anyway - although I had never heard any of the songs before it was a great show. Wonderfully theatric. I was in a VIP lounge so missed the vast majority of the liquid projectiles but still an amazing spectacle.

Next up - GUAR. I've heard nothing but bad things about them.

I'm so hip it kills me.

2. SaxaCLONE13

SaxaCLONE13 Member

Nov 6, 2007
    #2 SaxaCLONE13, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
    lol judging by how you spelled GWAR wrong, obviously you have no idea what your getting yourself into....but I'll warn ya, if you don't want fake blood, or poop, or male liquids sprayed on you I would stay in that VIP room :biglaugh:

3. SaxaCLONE13

SaxaCLONE13 Member

Nov 6, 2007
    It is GWAR your talking about right? Or am I mistaken?

4. 3TrueFans

3TrueFans Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Ames
    I can't for the life of me understand why anybody who is not an angst filled 13 year old would like ICP. Please take a step back and rethink your musical tastes.

5. JordanHXC

JordanHXC Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Freight Broker/Musician
    Omaha
    ICP is garbage. Gwar is brilliant.

Fin

6. Al_4_State

Al_4_State Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Driftless Region
    Whenever I see Juggalos, I always laugh to myself. I want to go up to them and say "you're parents aren't here to watch you rebel anymore". They wear oversized baggy jeans, wear clown make up (and here's the real kicker) THEY ACTUALLY TAKE THEMSELVES SERIOUSLY.

I've never really listened to ICP's music, so I'm not going to comment on that, but their fans are ******* ridiculous.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JHpsyclonz

JHpsyclonz Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Iowa C*ty
    i had a juggalo roommate my freshman year. everything he had was ICP themed. he even drank faygo soda. i will forever hate ICP because of that kid

8. SpokaneCY

SpokaneCY Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Manager of Natural Gas
    Spokane, WA
    I enjoyed the spectacle but have yet to download any of their "music". I thought I was rebellious when I was a huge Clash fan (still am). Didn't quite get the soda thing...

And GWAR (correct spelling?) is coming in November. Doubt I will be a GWarrior but how could you pass up a chance to be assaulted with fake body fluids? Anyway, we'll be safe in the VIP lounge although I took a few hits at the ICP show.

9. SaxaCLONE13

SaxaCLONE13 Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Oh trust me, you can pass up that chance!!! lol Maybe you'll get lucky and they have another decapitation of a famous person. I've viewed Paris Hilton. They have also done Osama Bin Laden, John Kerry, O.J. Simpson, George W Bush just to name a few!!! They were playing around with Paris's intestines on stage. And if you think i'm kidding i'm really not. If you havent actually seen a picture of GWAR you might look them up on wikipedia. They have pretty funny names and the craziest costumes you'll EVER see!!!

10. JordanHXC

JordanHXC Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Freight Broker/Musician
    Omaha
    gwar is oct 9th if i remember correctly....and seeing gwar is worth EVERY PENNY