If you don't have Cyclones.tv, Keg Stand will have exhibition on Sunday

Discussion in 'Mens Basketball' started by ChrisMWilliams, Nov 1, 2013.

1. ChrisMWilliams

ChrisMWilliams Publisher
    Staff Member Bookie

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Hack Blogger
    Bondurant, Iowa
    Just an FYI - the Keg Stand in West Des Moines WILL have the ISU men's hoops exhibition on Sunday at 5 p.m.. Had a few people ask so I thought I'd let you all know.

CW

2. State43

State43 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Graphic Designer
    Omaha, NE
    Any idea I'd cyclones tv will have the game on replay? I will be tailgating.

3. Cyinthenorth

Cyinthenorth Active Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Male
    North Iowa
    Can you purchase Cyclones.tv for just a couple months until Big 12 play starts? I don't want to pay the $80 for a whole year, when nothing I'm really interested in plays between Jan-Nov with maybe 1 football game in between.

4. Dingus

Dingus Active Member

May 23, 2013
    WA
    I thought you could get it for like $10/month. That's what i was planning on doing anyways.

5. fccy

fccy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Forest City
    Do you mean the TV channel or the website? I believe the website has to wait 24 hours as per TV contracts (may not be that long for this game). If you mean the TV channel, I found this little gem:

Cyclones.tv Powered By Mediacom TV Channel Schedule - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

It looks like Wednesday morning and afternoon will be alternating MBB and WBB from Sunday.

6. Cincyclone

Cincyclone Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2012
    So how good is the production on cyclones.tv? Wondering if it's worth it for the first month of the basketball season. I figure that my $10 could be going to something worse haha

7. IAStubborn

IAStubborn Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Male
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Not for the cyclone Tv games cyclones.tv owns the rights to them, media com I is just broadcasting thefeeds.

8. Its pretty solid production. Been a while since I watched a live game on it, but I think its even HD. For the early season basketball, its WELL WORTH IT.

9. fccy

fccy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Forest City
    No problems for me during WBB today. We will see what comes this evening with more use.