How does your bracket look?

Discussion in 'General College Sports' started by demoncore1031, Mar 24, 2014.

1. demoncore1031

demoncore1031 Well-Known Member

May 18, 2008
    A bunch of upsets and surprises that is for sure. I filled out my bracket last week, and am just now looking at it for the first time since. Not looking half bad I must say. Got 26 of the 32 games correct in the 2nd rd. The games I guessed wrong were Mercer-Duke, Oklahoma-NDSU, Okie St-Gonzaga, Ohio St-Dayton, Cincy-Harvard and New Mexico-Stanford.

In the field of 32 I had Nova over UCONN, Kansas over UNM (both are out), Syracuse over Dayton and Duke over Tennessee. 12 of the 16 teams I picked for the Sweet 16 are still in. Not bad. I picked us beating Nova to make the Elite 8 against Mich St. Had Kansas beating Duke and Michigan over Tennessee. Also got Louisville over Kentucky, Baylor over Wisconsin, Arizona over SDSU. For the Final 4 I picked Michigan St over ISU (I know, I know), Kansas over Florida, Arizona over Baylor and Louisville over Michigan. Had KU over Louisville for the title.
  2. Erik4Cy

Erik4Cy Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Home Mortgage
    Urbandale, IA

Considering how quickly everybody was out of it this year with the plethora of upsets I'm not too disappointed in my selections.