Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ChrisMWilliams, Sep 14, 2012.
Just wanted to wish my good friend Brent Blum a very happy birthday today!
Happy Birthday Blum!
Happy Birthday Blum and thanks for all the work you do!
Potential birthday agenda for Blum (aka...the Blumin' Onion).
1) Go to Hickory Park and cash in on a birthday sunday.
2) Write 1,000 more words on Wally Burnham and his wizardry.
3) Re-watch the Iowa-Iowa State game and laugh at the Captain Kirk emotionless gum chewing reaction to Knott's interception.
4) Create the story board of the next youtube video recreation of "call me maybe" where the Blumin' Onion, Tron ("Big Papa Pump") Smith, Adam ("save 15% on awesome insurance") Gray and Chris ("the bachelorette") Williams dance in synchrony.
5) Write another 1,000 words about how Wally Burnham should choreograph said story board of "call me maybe".
I don't know who you are but that was one of, it not the most phenomenal post in the history of this website.
29 or 39?
Haha...thanks all! Turn the big Troy Davis today (28). Coincidentally enough, Troy Davis turns 37 today. I am wearing a breath-rite nasal strip in his honor today.
Happy Birthday man, I just got my birthday sundae from Hickory Park last night...it was delicious!
Have you ever heard of text messaging????
I'm the guy that compared the futon you were selling awhile back to Royce White. I like to think of myself as the George Costanza of cyclone nation.
The fact that Blum shares his birthday with Troy Davis is simply too much awesome for one day to handle. I knew something special was up today.
Steps to confirm awesomeness of September 14th:
1) I won a bid on ebay for a vintage Optimus Prime transformer for 1 dollar and 89 cents today. I'm going to nerd out and paint this thing cardinal and gold. I'll probably play some magic the gathering and dungeons and dragons throughout the course of this project.
2) The wife gave the go ahead to go on the cyclonefanatic bus trip this morning.
3) I logged on to my computer, opened up the thread on Blum's birthday and my browser had to shut down from overload of pure awesome. Blue screen of death...more like Blum screen of awesome.
Today is my birthday too
No. What is it? ^^^^^ #funhater
Happy Birthday Opie!
28? Holy crap, I've got embarrassing drinking stories older than that. You're still a young-un.
(PS, if you guys find yourself in D3 tomorrow, look for the bus with the big inflatible Shiner Bock bottle hanging from the flagpole. I'll get ya' a belated birfday shot.)
birthday on a friday is trouble
hit up FAC and don't look back
This calls for celebration!
Happy birthday Blum Enjoy your thoughts about Cyclones, and hearing you on radio. You and CW make up quite a team. Have a greatday AND ALWAYS GO CYCLONES CDUBDAD AND CDUBMOM!!!!!!!