Good article on Sorenson

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by ca4cy, Feb 25, 2011.

1. ca4cy

ca4cy Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    North Central IA
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Scott34

Scott34 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Cedar Rapids
    What a great article! This guy truely is a workhorse and what you would want your child to be like. I watched Andrew last year and will say this, watching him again this year, he is one of the hardest working guys on this team. The thing I love about this guy is he leaves it all on the mat everytime he wrestles. Besides Reader, this guy has by far become a crowd favorite at Hilton. He deserves the ranking he has and can't wait to see what he brings to the team next year!!

3. buf87

buf87 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Male
    Iowa
    Does wrestling has a strength and conditioning coach? I remember seeing him the 1st home dual this year and thinking how much muscle he put on from last year.

4. WrestlingWatch

Dec 6, 2009
    I agree. I like what Coach Jackson has done with the weight training and strengthening. IMO most of our wrestlers look big or at least as big as their opponents in their weight classes as opposed to how they looked when Cael was coaching. I think Cael and Coach Jackson have a totally different philosophy when it comes to weight lifting and strength training.