Future Cyclone Harrington's High School coach resigns

RossIAwrestle

Mar 27, 2014
Is he joining his brother on SNL?

Well Buf if you would have read the article, it says he was not available to comment. Obviously that is the question they were calling to ask.

While we are on the topic of Brooks, is it just me or does SNL vastly under use him? I get why newbie Beck Bennett is getting a lot of funny roles on the show, and even Kyle Mooney is really funny in his segments, but I feel like Brooks has a lot of untapped potential they just aren't sure how to use.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Got to get use to the new guys. Seth Myers was better on the news portion than the 2 now. Fred Armisen, Bill Hader and Jason Sudeikis were all good on the show, so it is taking some getting use to all the new members. The skits seem hit and miss right now.

Also, I posted 1st then read the article. Brett may have to start rooting for the Clones.

RossIAwrestle

Mar 27, 2014
Got to get use to the new guys. Seth Myers was better on the news portion than the 2 now. Fred Armisen, Bill Hader and Jason Sudeikis were all good on the show, so it is taking some getting use to all the new members. The skits seem hit and miss right now.

Also, I posted 1st then read the article. Brett may have to start rooting for the Clones.

I was just teasin'

And yeah, I just wish that Brooks would have been the breakout of the newbies. He is really good in a stand up situation, so I suppose some skits just don't play to his strengths. He'll get there.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I realize that. I met Brett once when I bought a Gadson Strong shirt. Waterloo West was the only school the had some left and met him at Nationals in Des Moines. Seems like a nice guy. Wish him the best