Fox Midwest Big-XII showcase.

Discussion in 'Football' started by OPKSCyclone, Oct 24, 2009.

1. OPKSCyclone

OPKSCyclone Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Merchandising Manager
    Overland Park, KS
    Worthless pigs can't stop bragging how NU's defense only gave up 9 points despite the offense giving up 8 turnovers.

Also made a lame-*** comment suggesting an underdog team can't win in Lincoln without a lot of help from officiating. Definitely giving the impression the turnovers could/should have been overturned??

Don't know his name... The old fart who could pass for Bill Snyder's ugly brother.

Losers.

2. tman24

tman24 Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2008
    Now you know how the Denver Broncos feel all season. Its never us (ISU or Broncos) its always the other team let them win or officials helped them win. It is never the defense that really stepped up and make it so the offense only needs to score so much.

Also I like to hear these things. What gets a team more pumped then the media saying they are worthless? If I was coach Rhoads I would show that to the guys. Bet that would get them ready for next week.

3. xboxfever

xboxfever Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Why is it that when someone is not kissing ISUs feet on T.V., they are hacks or losers? You must have missed the segment they did on Tiller praising him for the situation he was put into and succeeded. They also were praising Jesse Smith and Wally Burnham.

4. xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
    They are saying now how ISU could be 7-1 and how they are 1 game away from a bowl and could still win the North. As\lso just said the reason KSU and ISU are at the top was because they play fundamental football and thats what it takes to win. They are giving ISU alot of love.

5. xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
    Just named Jesse Smith player of the week.

6. jdoggivjc

jdoggivjc Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Sterling Heights, MI
    We are Iowa State. Normally, if we don't have our persecution complex, we have nothing.

7. StPaulCyclone

StPaulCyclone Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Yes
    Duh!
    I am getting tired to reading this statement; as it is meant today. Thankfully, it is going to mean something different in the near future. We have several of our teams playing very well now and are looking at promising seasons in MBB and WBB.

8. Rogue52

Rogue52 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    SCOREBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ISU_Alum_2000

ISU_Alum_2000 All-Star

Oct 21, 2006
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    So funny. That is exactly what I was going to post after reading the OP. :yes: