For those haters of the NBA

Discussion in 'CF Archive Bin' started by thakeepa14, Apr 21, 2007.

1. thakeepa14

thakeepa14 Member

Jan 10, 2007
    St. Paul, MN
    ....watch the Chicago Bulls. NEVER taking a play off, they are without a doubt the hardest working team in the NBA, exemplified by outworking the defending champs 96-91 this afternoon. It's like watching a college teams effort with loads more talent. They are one of the most fun teams to watch at any level.

As one of the best rebounding teams, they are also one of the shortest. While they added much some much needed length last offseason, they are for the most part undersized. Yet they go out and will they way to better performances over sometimes superior talent. Without a low-post scorer or a "go-to scorer," these guys have just do what it takes. Adding 2 stellar rookies and PJ Brown everyone who puts on a Bulls uni works harder and usually plays better. That's a tribute to an excellent staff and head coach, say want you want, but Skiles gets these guys to play. I love the guy. Even Ben Wallace at times has looked better than he ever did in a detroit ****-ton (Sorry, Blalock) uniform. Deng, Gordon, Hinrich, and Nocioni make any Bulls fan proud and rarely disappoint. They are just so fun to watch.

The Bulls played the Heat better than ANY team at any stage, including Dallas, in last years playoffs and they are a lot better one year later. Even after falling from the 2nd to 5th seed, look for them to put the scare into any opponent, and perhaps, take the East. Watch 'em and you can't help but become a fan. :biggrin9gp:

2. mharder

mharder Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Office Manager
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    I agree. I can't stand watching the NBA, but I will watch the Bulls. They actually move the ball and play hard.

3. thakeepa14

thakeepa14 Member

Jan 10, 2007
    St. Paul, MN
    I should mention too, that I'm not really recruiting fans here as they sold out every game this season in the largest NBA arena. Just giving everyone a reason not to stereotype an entire league for lack of effort, when there's plenty of teams including the Bulls that exert as much as they have every night. Playing like the have the last several seasons, they certainly can win a fan base over.

4. Michael Lastuvka

Aug 21, 2006
    Des Moines
    I do enjoy watching the Bulls for multiple reasons. I'm not a huge NBA fan, but I appreciate almost all the players for Chicago. They've had a good core of guys for the last few years that have learned their tendencies together. It seems they all really know their roles and play together nicely as a unit. There aren't many teams like that in the NBA.

Also, has Luol Deng missed an open jumper all year? If so, I haven't seen it.

5. cmoore_23

cmoore_23 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2006
    national guard
    Ankeny, IA
    i enjoy watching former cyclones, and i do like the bulls, not a huge nba guy anymore, but still can be fun to watch, i agree though, that game was awesome and the bulls showed alot of heart

6. thakeepa14

thakeepa14 Member

Jan 10, 2007
    St. Paul, MN
    nice posts everybody.....while I think they are the hardest working team, they're not alone. Anybody got a chance to watch the Raptors or Jazz this year? Just saying the Bulls aren't alone.

7. cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
    national guard
    Ankeny, IA
    ya and the nets today too.. they out hustled the rapters today, even with carter not having a good game, jason kidd is one of my favorite players.. he is so patient and he knows exactly where he wants the ball, the past couple years kidd has been overlooked (in my opinion) because of steve nash in phx, but he shows that he still can get it done in NJ

8. kgreeny

kgreeny Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Can't cheer for the Bulls as long as Hinrich plays for them. I will never cheer for him!

9. cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
    national guard
    Ankeny, IA
    as much as i hate to say it.. i really dont mind Hinrich... the fact of him not coming here, made us get JT.. and it seems like we either beat them more, or split the series during that time, and the guy is from iowa.. so i really dont have much against him..even if he did go to some crappy college...

10. Drive4cy

Drive4cy Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2006
    I don't care much for Hinrich either, but I really like his game. He seems like a nice enough guy too, so he's OK with me.