NFL: Fantasy Question

Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by cyguytillidie, Sep 6, 2010.

1. cyguytillidie

cyguytillidie Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Des Moines
    Alright guys I have to decide on either LeSean McCoy or Ricky Williams at the W/R spot.

McCoy plays the Packers the first week and Ricky has to play the Bills.

I love McCoy because the Eagles are well know for utilizing their running backs as receivers, but Green Bay is supposed to have a really strong D this year.

I pretty much got Ricky on my team because he was still left in the 11th round. The Dolphins run that wild cat offense which makes up for Ricky being the #2 back. Plus he's playin the Bills who have been a joke for as long as I can remember.

I just need some outside opinions on what I should do. What would you guys do?​

2. geburgess

geburgess Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
    WDSM, IA
    I would say Ricky, simply because the Fins got the Bills in Week 1. I buy into the hype of how good the Pack's D is gonna be this year, plus they will be looking for a lot of McCoy as Kolb is still unproven in my eyes.

3. peteypie

peteypie Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2007
    All the carries against a good defense > half the carries against a bad D IMO

4. cyclonemaniac7

cyclonemaniac7 Active Member

Apr 11, 2006
    I would say McCoy, but I would wait for Yahoo! rankings to come out and look at Brandon Funston's rankings for the two. I agree that McCoy will get more carries than Williams, and that is usually a good thing. Kolb is unproven yet.