Elijah Johnson- 2009 PG

Discussion in 'CF Archive Bin' started by root4clones, Sep 21, 2006.

1. root4clones

root4clones Member

Mar 30, 2006
    i just read that he has been offered a scholly by isu. does anyone know anything about this kid?

2. Ed

Ed New Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Hmmm, posting info from a paid site here?

3. Jeremy

Jeremy CF Founder
    Staff Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Male
    IT Manager
    Waukee, IA
    I have not seen reports anywhere of him being offered but I do know that he is one of a couple of offers that have and will be taking place in the months of Sept/Oct/Nov.

Johnson is an early target of the staff for '09 but it was supposed to be kept quiet for a while longer. The staff is very excited about Elijah, as is the rest of the college basketball recruiting world. He's a very talented young man that is very versatile and shows a ton of promise. He will probably be a top 20 to top 50 recruit closer to his signing time.

The staff has made an offer to him but I think they planned on keeping it quiet for a while. That was my understanding anyways.

4. root4clones

root4clones Member

Mar 30, 2006
    i got this off of CR, however it was info that anyone could see. I am not a premium member on CR, it was that title of the article

5. Wesley

Wesley Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Envr Engr/Program Manager
    Omaha
    All is fair in luv and war.

MAYBE, We will offer Elijah Johnson as part of a package deal to sign the other three. If so, we need highlights of the teams exploits as a regular feature.

6. cyclonedrew

cyclonedrew Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Who would have thunk GMAC main recruiting would be kids from Las Vegas.. Not excatly the mid west.